staring at chicks. (1 Viewer)

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
Gilbert1 said:
Wats funny though is catching people who have been staring at you "secretly" and then they get all embarresed.
lol

when I catch people staring at me, I give them dirty looks and they look away, with an embarressed look on their faces :eek:

I hate people who stare TOO much. They make me feel uncomfortable :/

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
i generally dont stare at anyone unless theyre exceptionally beautiful

but yeh i dont like it if i find someone looking at me. ESPECIALLY ON THE TRAIN. i hate trains. trains are dirty and creepy. and usually dirty and creepy old men catch them. and stare at girls who are probably like the same age as their grandchildren.. eww

but yay for sunnies if there are hot guys around :eek::eek::cool:

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
Komaticom said:
On the train to uni today there were these three schoolgirls sitting on the two 3-seaters at the end of the carriage. The one facing away from me kept glancing back and giggling.

It's an incentive to not dress nicely more seldomly.
not to burst your bubble. but i was doing that (obviously not a schoolgirl) but with college friends cos we were laughing at these SCHOOLgirls further down in the train with their fake american accents and overuse of the word like.. lol but its not like im saying the girls werent checking you out and were in fact laughing at you/other people in the train....

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
toisthbe said:
do chicks find it rude if a guy walks by and just stares at them and doesnt look away, until they pass each other.

stare at them straight in the eyes though..do you find it rude? or intriguing?
I thinkIt depends on how they stare at you &who is doing the staring.

Most of the time it is flattering and intriguing, but can start to feel umcomforable/awkward if the staring is coming from some creepy old/young unappealing weirdo who just keeps staring & looking you up and down.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
LottoX said:
Well I think tentacle monsters aren't real so...
They arn't. Oh jeez there goes another fantasy. Next your going to tell me pamellas boobs are fake.

Last edited:

Namlet

The Yellow Pirate!
HSC
Gilbert1 said:
They arn't. Oh jeez there goes another fantasy. Next your going to tell me pamellas boobs are fake.
Wait a minute, Pamella's boobs are fake?!

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
This is the second time ive done this but I <3 you Namlet!

Bernard!
Bernard......look.
look!
Bernard!
look Bernard!
Bernard!
Bernard!
Bernard!
Bernard!
look Bernard!

Namlet

The Yellow Pirate!
HSC
mr_brightside said:
This is the second time ive done this but I <3 you Namlet!

Bernard!
Bernard......look.
look!
Bernard!
look Bernard!
Bernard!
Bernard!
Bernard!
Bernard!
look Bernard!
Hahahaha! Yes Bernard rules!

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Namlet said:
Wait a minute, Pamella's boobs are fake?!
they arn't. NOOOOOOO (actually i think she's very ugly. I just couldn't think of anyone of shick with fae boobs. hahahahaha)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Komaticom said:
When I think of Japs, I think of tentacle rape. Do you want to be tentacle raped by a Jap?
Hahahahahah.

eskimo kisses

HSC
Hold eye contact for aslong as you like, but only if u give a grin with it. It flatters any girl whether she's single or not. And if she's hot, and ur decent, chances say she'l turn once uv passed to do a final check. I recommend doing the same! If ur taken tho, respect ur partner and avoid eye contact!!! and it takes 1 2 know 1 mate

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
eskimo kisses said:
Hold eye contact for aslong as you like, but only if u give a grin with it. It flatters any girl whether she's single or not. And if she's hot, and ur decent, chances say she'l turn once uv passed to do a final check. I recommend doing the same! If ur taken tho, respect ur partner and avoid eye contact!!! and it takes 1 2 know 1 mate

vorahk

HSC
eskimo kisses said:
yeah checking someone out in front of your girl is the last thing you want to do.

but then again.. its so tempting ><

solution? appreciate your girl more!! and check her out :p

PrettyVacant

HSC
No, staring is just creepy. Maybe a quick glance and smile (awww). No staring. Unless you're kinda well, attractive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)