AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Thats not sex education...until you add a midget

HSC
AsyLum said:
Thats not sex education...until you add a midget
That reminds me of an episode of Maury on Arena where it was called something like "you'll never believe who my love is" and there was this HUGE obese woman in like dominatrix leather having sex with a midget lmao it was hilarious....like wtf I don't know how she didn't kill the little tacker.....

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Surly Duff said:
You haven't had sex education until you've seen a woman sucking off a horse.
t'was deleted before i got to see it :)

Davriel

HSC
N/A
As a guy, having girls stare at me is a bit disconcerting. So, be smart and don't stare. I'm quite sure if you do they'll think you're a stalker/rapist. I find that I can get a few big grins from chicks if you either smile at them or do a double take (look at them, look away, then look back in realisation).

InLimbo

HSC
I think there's a certain kind of 'staring'. There's the innocent, seductive staring that seems to have positive effects all round, and then there's the weird, 'man, i'd like to nail you' kind of staring... Resulting in... well... anything ranging from nothing, to a glare in return, to a good slap in the face.

You get what you deserve I guess.

xsavagex

HSC
i find it a bit creepy if its a guy whos like in his 30s + but otherwise i think its flattering. dont care really. as long as they arent rude or whatever than it doesnt matter.

its embarrassing and rude though when u like walk through a group of guys and they say things.. thats really uncomfortable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)