staring at chicks. (1 Viewer)

im_a_choobie

HSC
cherryblossom said:
oh, that happened to me. I was going up stairs and the guy was leaning against the rail, facing the other way. saw me coming and angled his head, kept staring until I got to the top. freaky stuff. not climbing stairs while wearing skirt ever again.
LOL

alot of guys r perverted....

its disgusting but its true T_T

Punkcess

Trapped In Your Guitar
HSC
toisthbe said:
do chicks find it rude if a guy walks by and just stares at them and doesnt look away, until they pass each other.

stare at them straight in the eyes though..do you find it rude? or intriguing?
Intriguing...i think its hot, its such an ice breaker

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
i'm not gonna bother reading the previous posts, but in regards to the thread, i reckon a little stare doesnt hurt.

If the chick is a good sort, and she pulls of a stare, i'll give her a wink. If she laugh's (in a good way, not in a 'what a loser' type way), u know your in.

alien

HSC
it's intriguing. and cool. makes you think they think you're hot or something. except with old people it's gross so gross. and when they're younger than you it's just funny.
i look people i don't know in the eyes easy, until they look away- that's if they made eye contact first, but with people i know i can't do it, i have to look away. does anyone else get that?

Punkcess

Trapped In Your Guitar
HSC
alien said:
it's intriguing. and cool. makes you think they think you're hot or something. except with old people it's gross so gross. and when they're younger than you it's just funny.
i look people i don't know in the eyes easy, until they look away- that's if they made eye contact first, but with people i know i can't do it, i have to look away. does anyone else get that?
its weird if u know them lol

Collin

HSC
N/A
The insecure chicks would probably find it a bit rude, I reckon. No offence to those people, of course.

alien

HSC
Punkcess said:
its weird if u know them lol
no it's like in a conversation and someone else is talking to you and they look you right in the eye and don't look away. what's with that? is that dropping a hint? some odd guy form of flirting? or just creepy friends who stare?

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
alien said:
no it's like in a conversation and someone else is talking to you and they look you right in the eye and don't look away. what's with that? is that dropping a hint? some odd guy form of flirting? or just creepy friends who stare?
i think thats a subtle hinrt of them being interested in u

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Dynamix said:
or its just them being polite and staying interested in what your talking about, not necessarily a come-on.
yeh i agree, when i was talking to this guy he was looking right in my eyes, when we were talking, but he has a gf, i think people more so look at you when your talking to show they are interested in what your saying.Unless they are single and trying to pick you up

alby

cool duckie
HSC
alien said:
it's intriguing. and cool. makes you think they think you're hot or something
if they 'stare' at you, when you can tell they're checking you out, then its good, makes you feel hot yeah...but sometimes it just feels sleazy
& i reckon its cute if they're doing the whole nervous 'im checking you out, but dont want you to notice much' thing

when i was in bali i had everything from this cute, nervous thing (above) where this guy was just innocently checking me out while i was outside the mini mart where he was working, eating an ice cream...that was adorable........then at the other end of the scale, i had old guys (30s-40s) looking at me whilst walking down the street...& i had some guys (my age-ish) full out asking me "do you want a bf" (it was funny caus when i said that i already had 1 & he wasnt balinese, the guy asked why...ummm..im aussie..& i met him before i came to bali..duh!)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
nah im aussie, i just went there for a schoolies sorta thing....the guys i guess just wanted a chick & they like people with lighter skin

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
_Amie_ said:
Sarah Mary, I looked at your av for about 5 mins before i realised it was an eye...I was thinking it was some kind of weird horse head thing. Haha...but very cool.
OMG! You mean its an EYE? I thought it was an evil emu.

berry580

HSC
I'm probably too shy. If I look at a cute girl (in my opinion) and she looks back, then I'll be too scared to continue to look at her even if I was enjoying it before (not necessarily in the breast LOL. A cute face can be more attractive than the chest).

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
berry580 said:
I'm probably too shy. If I look at a cute girl (in my opinion) and she looks back, then I'll be too scared to continue to look at her even if I was enjoying it before (not necessarily in the breast LOL. A cute face can be more attractive than the chest).
... depends where u saw her.. if lik me u were with ure best friend at a bras n things.. its prolly best not to stare then smile or wink.. cos security arent nice.. :D

yer cute girls rock... cute girls with hot body rock more.. :D

berry580

HSC
wrx said:
oh crap i thought it was a dolphin :p
Ok, I don't both to read back, but are you people talking about animals who have sex for fun? :p

"sometimes its akward staring
other times it can be rather rude
sometimes its flattering when you know they are "checking you out"
most times i'm not bothered..just depends on the person..and why they looking at you
might make you feel self concious"

I don't know if its just that I'm thinking too much or something, but sometimes I see a some chicks looking at me when I walk pass them (not cute one's unfortunately), but I don't look back corz I'm 1) not interested in them and 2) a bit scared, but I still feel abit flattered, so I go home and do more push-ups HAHAHA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)