staring at chicks. (1 Viewer)

JUB JUB

HSC
if they're cute and they look at you and smile .... that's all we need really.

enough with the sleazy pick up lines and shouting perverted crap from your cars... guys can be sooo pathetic sometimes!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
toisthbe said:
do chicks find it rude if a guy walks by and just stares at them and doesnt look away, until they pass each other.

stare at them straight in the eyes though..do you find it rude? or intriguing?
freaky. tis very freaky.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
There's nothing wrong with looking into a girls eyes as you pass. Don't gawk at them like some psycho. But it's a basic communication on the biological level - you know the warm fuzzy feeling you get from a warmly received glance. Their pupils in fact dilate; the whole process is an elementary signal that you find each other desirable for mating (you'll get a rush of blood to various places too).

It's a pretty awesome part of being human

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
MoonlightSonata said:
It's a pretty awesome part of being human
yeah like owning the world

i rate that aspect of not being a different species

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
how do u smell someone when theyre walking down the road or ur looking from a distance?
i smell them when they walk past me next to me.

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
praise897 said:
yeah...but some chicks wear like push up bras n low cut tops and all the rest...what are supposed to look at...:p..nah...but girls who dress skanky and rant on about some guy checking them out- thats annoying.
True. Just to assure you i dont think thats why people are looking at them... i don t dress skanky.... i think it's cos my boobs could do with a downsizing...

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
does that mean i get to stare at your boobs because they're so amazingly huge? :D

but seriously now, i always thought that staring was rude. so i never stared at a person for more than a galnce second, especially girls, or else they would think i was a pervet. its of course different with friends and acquaintances.

you also stare when you listen to them. its manners. when you talkj or listen to someone, its just manners to face them and stare at them. i usually stare at their eyes, this tells them that i am giving them all of my attention.

and how do you mean by the pupils delating, how does it look lilke? i've heard it so many times, though i still can't really be sure what it looks like.

django_

HSC
toisthbe said:
do chicks find it rude if a guy walks by and just stares at them and doesnt look away, until they pass each other.

stare at them straight in the eyes though..do you find it rude? or intriguing?
hmmmz...if its a good looking guy i dont mind...but wen im walking in auburn or something n fucking hairy wogs start staring at me n shit i get pissed off...usually just call em a dickhead under my breath or something lol

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
girls swoon when you beep your horn at them though right?

Danoz The Great

HSC
I find it kinda cute if a guy is walking past or whatever and staring into your eyes...
However if they're staring at my tits I get pissed off (not that there's much to look at anyway) :eek:

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
chix should take a completement wen a guy looks at em....except wen hes ugly dirty faggot stinking nerd then i can understand...

django_

HSC
yeh OZGIRL86 are they ur lips? cuz maaan theyre fuckin nice hehe wouldnt mind those :p

KingMassive

HSC
N/A
truly-in-bliss said:
when i am in a car and if i am going down george st i like to yell *yeah take ur clothes off * to guys... i dont think normal gals do dat....
yeh, well, arent u smart, its funny until that fat bastard who weighs 500kg takes it literally :p

django_

HSC
mate if some guy weighs 500k i dont think hed be walking down george st lol most probably at home on the floor screaming for help cuz he cant reach his twinkie

SipSip

HSC
N/A
500kg doesn't sounds that bad....half a tonne does though...
And you are wrong....people can weigh 500kg...but i don't think they have the ability to take off their shirt when they are in a state where they constantly struggle to breathe...

Back to topic...when i talk to any girl, i tend to look at them in the eye...but not in a way where you scare the crap or make them feel uncomfortable...just the general eye contact that you give to anyone...
But yes, i think staring at a girl will make them feel either you're a nutcase/freak, or that you're so low as to mentally undress them...
eye contact is good, but staring is just plain weird...

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
truly-in-bliss said:
when i am in a car and if i am going down george st i like to yell *yeah take ur clothes off * to guys... i dont think normal gals do dat....
So it was you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)