Splendour in the Grass 07 (1 Viewer)

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
im so scared about the whole accomodation thing.

i want to go so bad but so dont have the money right now
nor am i sure i will get it :/

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
holy shit the cure would be sweet

im camping in a friends backyard

HSC
i'm pretty sure i'm just going to drive home, fuck dealing with trying to get accommodation.

(if any of you kids get really stuck, you can sleep on my floor. i'm serious. or like just stay on the gold coast and i can give you a ride or some shit)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
How far from Gold Coast to Byron? Probably be a lot easier to find a place there than at Byron

schismular

HSC
On the Arctic Monkeys website under the gig section, Splendour in the Grass is listed. They will be playing on the 5th of August according to the website, so we should expect the line-up soon...it usually occurs in mid-April anyway.

HSC
ewww arctic monkeys. i heard from a pretty good source that the arcade fire and the klaxons are going to play, but i guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow to know for sure.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
holy fuck, i just realised i'm gonna be asleep when they announce the lineup :eek:

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Anyone know the actual time they usually announce it? If it's in last 45 mins of their show I'll miss it :(

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
bazookajoe said:
How far from Gold Coast to Byron? Probably be a lot easier to find a place there than at Byron
Gold coast to Byron is about 50 mins down the highway. however, I don't think the festival is quite in byron. It's about 20 mins out.

If it's where I'm thinking then it will be about a 30 min drive from the goldy and about 20 mins from byron town centre

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
Ennaybur said:
Gold coast to Byron is about 50 mins down the highway. however, I don't think the festival is quite in byron. It's about 20 mins out.

If it's where I'm thinking then it will be about a 30 min drive from the goldy and about 20 mins from byron town centre
but yeah, if you're staying somewhere like surfer's as opposed to tweed then you're looking at more like an hour

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)