spin spin & whiterabbits fashion thread (1 Viewer)

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
i love the way they kinda scrunch at the ankles, at leats they do on me because i'm short. its way cute. i agree they are about a billion times nicer than the grey supatubes. me and whiterabbit discussed the purple cloud jeans at length at one stage, she had some too and agreed they were heaps nice. yay for purple cloud <3
I don't remember that discussion... it was probably before I frequented this forum quite as much!
How tall are you grace?
I hope mine don't fade as much as the chick's in GP today. I'll probably never wash it to avoid it!

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
melimoo said:
what's everyone's verdict on this???
i think it would look cute with some tights. i want to buy it!!!!
but i hate buying over the net. it may look horrible, be the wrong cut etc!!! but imagine the potential...
http://www.shootoutthestars.com/mignonette/strawberry.html
Its not really my thing. I dont hate it, I just wouldn't personally wear it.
I don't really think it fits the 'model' so don't you think it's probably the kind of thing that needs a trial in a change room before purchase?
It doesn't look that difficult to make though... if i wanted it, I'd get one of my friends (who's a better sewer than I am) to make it.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
i think that dress is definitely gorgeous melimoo. reminds me of lots of vintagey dresses ive seen circulating particular clubs recently. but nicer. i think it would be nice with peeptoe heels

beckssss im sure you know this, but if you want to avoid fading your jeans:

- only wash them when they absolutely are in DIRE need of it
- handwash them , inside out, in a bucket, with cold water and woolwash/something for delicates
- dry flat INSIDE, not in the sun :)

Last edited:

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
beckssss im sure you know this, but if you want to avoid fading your jeans:

- only wash them when they absolutely are in DIRE need of it
- handwash them , inside out, in a bucket, with cold water and woolwash/something for delicates
- dry flat INSIDE, not in the sun :)
Yeah grace I know i hardly ever wash my jeans which is funny because I put my shirts in the wash after about an hour of wear!
Thanks for the tips though hon, I'll pass them on to mum, as she has a habit of ruining my clothes... I had this beautiful dark green crushed silk skirt (well I still do) and mum dried it out flat (Its CRUSHED silk) IN THE SUN (so it is no longer dark green). It's still pretty but it's just not the same. Now she wears it though.
Hey nat I just took up my supre straighties and they look pretty damn good. Why people would bag that place i have no idea.
oohh and how was sunday night hmm? (edit: This last question is for you grace!)

Last edited:
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
Today I went shopping, I will now share with you my purchases...

- Lee purple cloud stretch jeans
OMG. I hope you bought them two sizes too small. They stretch like woah.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
whiterabbit said:
omg! whiterabbit!

i thought you left! :eek:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
whiterabbit said:
I did. Temporarily.

What happened to your 'asian' avs?
i can't even remember which one i had... i get bored of them. :rolleyes:

HSC
Neverthemind.

Anyway, while i was in China, i bought a skirt by Vero Moda (owned by Moda International, which owns Victoria's Secret).

It's freaking amazing.

It's a khaki green pencil skirt made out of cotton, and it has patches of satin on it. It's got ruffles at the bottom, and a side sash you tie as a belt. I'll put a pic in later, cbb right now.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
whiterabbit said:
I bought them one full size too small. I could only JUST squeeze into them and they felt so tight and restrictive, so I knew they'd be fine!
I'm wearing them in today and they're all right, the waistband is still MIGHTY tight but I hear that stretches heaps too.
Btw. that skirt sounds lovely.
btw. hi welcome back!
btw. love.

HSC
Beckiki_S said:
I bought them one full size too small. I could only JUST squeeze into them and they felt so tight and restrictive, so I knew they'd be fine!
I bought a size smaller than i usually was. Within one day of wearing them around the house (with the tags, i've learnt my lesson) i had to go back and change it for a smaller size.

Now they're not even that tight.

But the colour is so nice, it goes with everything without looking too formal.

Beckiki is cool.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
whiterabbit said:
I bought a size smaller than i usually was. Within one day of wearing them around the house (with the tags, i've learnt my lesson) i had to go back and change it for a smaller size.

Now they're not even that tight.

But the colour is so nice, it goes with everything without looking too formal.

Beckiki is cool.
I've been wearing them all day and they are still all right. Like, maybe they'll stretch a bit more and that'll suck :( but there's no possible way I could get another size smaller because the waist band would strangle me!
You know what i love most about them? the fact that they're straighties, not skinnies. I just love that, don't you? It means they won't date as quickly, and you have more shoe options.
You're cool. No, you're shmoopie.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
natstar said:
I tried on a pair of supa tubes today, just for the sake of it, cuz i have absolutley no money to buy them at the moment. I tried on the hot pink ones and the new traditional blue denim ones that the sales girl said they just got in. They fit like a dream and now im pissed off cuz i cant buy them..meh. So how much do they stretch, like a full size up or half a size. I dunno what size to get if I eventually get them. I want the hot pink pair, they are so hot..they didnt have black tho, which i want too
I havent seen the pink OR the blue ones. But thats probably cause we only have one GP in newie, and although Breakaway sells them, they only have the black and grey.
I dont have supatubes, but I know they stretch more than misfits, and my misfits have already stretched about a size.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
natstar said:
I tried on a pair of supa tubes today, just for the sake of it, cuz i have absolutley no money to buy them at the moment. I tried on the hot pink ones and the new traditional blue denim ones that the sales girl said they just got in. They fit like a dream and now im pissed off cuz i cant buy them..meh. So how much do they stretch, like a full size up or half a size. I dunno what size to get if I eventually get them. I want the hot pink pair, they are so hot..they didnt have black tho, which i want too
I havent seen the pink OR the blue ones. But thats probably cause we only have one GP in newie, and although Breakaway sells them, they only have the black and grey.
I dont have supatubes, but I know they stretch more than misfits, and my misfits have already stretched about a size.

HSC
Beckiki_S said:
You know what i love most about them? the fact that they're straighties, not skinnies.
Hell yeah. I hate skinnylegs that look like tights. Reminds me of the colourful tights and big hair of the 80s. Urgh.

I have to roll them up at the bottom though. There's no point in getting alterations because when i wear heels, i like to put it down again. I hate how my hips are so disproportionately wide. It almost makes me want to give up sex.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
whiterabbit said:
I hate how my hips are so disproportionately wide. It almost makes me want to give up sex.
give some to me :(

i have no hips at all. every single pair of jeans i have can be removed without unzipping. and they're like, size 6-7.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)