spin spin & whiterabbits fashion thread (1 Viewer)

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
Beck: Yes the length is super! <333 its so great! :D:)
Nekkid: My camera is in "Sepia" mode there...whoops. Everything is coming up brown
gordo: ur crazy :p
cyrax: Its cus I had a jean dilemma and yeah its now fixed. thats why I'm so excited! :)
enternamehere: my figure is retarded. ive gained so much weight recently :(

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
yeah, but only in the 12 (usually i wear a 13 or 14 in jeans) and while i could *technically* fit into them, there was a lot of discomfort involved. plus i couldn't squat down without showing some serious crack :p i'll wait til i can find the 14s

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
ooh no don't glyc...buy the 12s cos they stretch like a bitch! Seriously, mine have stretched at least two sizes.
And about the ass cleavage, yeah i get that too but i wear my jeans with a belt or a longer length top.
But i mean it about the sizing. otherwise you'll regret it afterwards when they look like tracksuit pants on you...

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
yeah but the thing is, i couldn't get them over my hips (cause i've got really big hips) - so while i could get them done up (very very barely and with much loss of oxygen on my part) they resulted in a very unattractive muffin top
so i'd rather get say the 13s which stretch and will come up onto my hips than the 12s which won't.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
oh ok...muffin tops are not the go. (i feel ur pain, i also posess child-bearing hips) I got these skinny leg pants from insight and they were a little higher waisted, which suits my lower body more. you should check them out. they're also only $90.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i tried on a pair of lees today, bootcut and i looooove the colour (blue-grey maybe?) but i can't find a picture yet. i really love them though.

kaylz

HSC
_Bushra_ said:
It was on sale, i dont think i can
Just burn it. Or if you have any really little windows in your house, you could have yourself a brand new curtain.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Today I went shopping, I will now share with you my purchases...

- Lee purple cloud stretch jeans
- Some random $50 supre skinnies (lol I'm a big copycat nat - I shall call myself copynat)
- A purple going out top (much like the one gretel was wearing on BB Uncut last night for anyone who likes shit tv)
- A plain but cool style (which i can't describe) turquoise singlet top
- A beige bolero
- A basic black crotcheted v sweater from VG.
- A chocolate brown v-wrap sweater

That is all. And that is all of my last week's pay too.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
natstar said:
haha your not a copy cat. If you are, so is half of Sydney lol. Did you get the grey ones?
No. Blue. Because the grey that were actually grey had no pockets at the back and no pockets back your butt look bigger. And the grey with pockets were a yellowy-greeny-grey which i just did not want. The blue looked better on me than on the rack because the washed bits were in the right space so as to not look unnatural. Supre jeans have a habit of having really unnatural discolourations, washes, rubbed spots and whiskers, but i liked these.
And i did copy, because i read your post and was like, hmm... i think its possible me and nat have the same body types (and the same budgets because although i live at home and earn quite a bit, I'm constantly saving for a new car and overseas, and I like investing + we both like supre and vg) so i might check them out.
So i did.
Long story short - call me copynat.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
natstar said:
Did you get the ones called "Stove Pipes" or the ones called "Super Skinny's". I got mine at Penrith supre, and the only ones that were the "Super Skinny's" were grey and they did have pockets on the back. I tried the stove pipes on in the blackish wash, but i found them to be looser around the calves and ankles than the super skinny's. If they had the super skinny's in a black wash or blue wash i would have gotten them instead
okay so i just went upstairs and checked them out, and they're not actually skinnies, they're more straight legs. So the tag just says blah blah blah 'slimfit cut' I need to take them up though, so I'm glad they're super straight as opposed to skinnies, because I would've lost the tapered shape anyway.
Meanwhile, i could not believe I was a supre small. I've never bought pants from supre before but i just imagined I'd be much bigger, since well, 10 year olds shop there.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
natstar said:
I find supre to be inconsistent with their sizing.
Yes to the point where a 'small' in one top does not fit and another 'small' in exactly the same make does.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
- Lee purple cloud stretch jeans.
i looove these jeans, i think they are the perfect from-day-to-night jeans. like they look gorgeous with flats and tanks & cardies, and amazing with heels and sparkly tops. YAY. most underrated jeans ever.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
i looove these jeans, i think they are the perfect from-day-to-night jeans. like they look gorgeous with flats and tanks & cardies, and amazing with heels and sparkly tops. YAY. most underrated jeans ever.
Yeah the 'any occasion' factor was largely why i bought them. And they are just NICE. Like, not trashy. They were on the same rack as the grey supatubes and compared to them... there was no comparison.
I also wonder why they havent been rated/talked about more.
AND i don't have to take them up.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
i love the way they kinda scrunch at the ankles, at leats they do on me because i'm short. its way cute. i agree they are about a billion times nicer than the grey supatubes. me and whiterabbit discussed the purple cloud jeans at length at one stage, she had some too and agreed they were heaps nice. yay for purple cloud <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)