South Coast (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
cheer up tiger
at least there will be one or two locals around and some muddy water to splash in

enjoy

todro

HSC
yeah rito then....
deadbeats these days...

jesyka88

HSC
oh dear!
i live on the south coast - in culburra beach........... its BORING!!!
i suppose the beaches are good but thats about it.... the local talent may appear at varying times, but that would be the highlight.
there isnt really anywhere to go out - north nowra tav, postmans tavern and the bridge tavern are the extent of it. whatever you do - DO NOT go to legends night club...... only 25+ go there.

well good luck with it..................

Jess

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
jesyka88 said:
oh dear!
i live on the south coast - in culburra beach........... its BORING!!!
i suppose the beaches are good but thats about it.... the local talent may appear at varying times, but that would be the highlight.
there isnt really anywhere to go out - north nowra tav, postmans tavern and the bridge tavern are the extent of it. whatever you do - DO NOT go to legends night club...... only 25+ go there.

well good luck with it..................

Jess

rofl, the north nowra tavern, that place is so......nowraish...

ive been there twice and both times theres been a fight outside, quite a funny hang....

Kimxox

HSC
hey.. its been a while since my last post.. and its perked up.... in a manner of speaking. yeah daniel i will add you... sorry i didnt sooner, and we should all meet up somewhere.
ummmm..... yeah
hey 'lady frost' yeah i know. i love south coast weather... its soo nice.
oh my god bookie. you aren't implying that you would like to stay in my rented-very-nice house are you?? lol. i dont think so. there is a beach nearby that you could crash on... we will be there most days/nights... hey i just looked at your profile... 15 nov? mine is the 27th... thats right turning 18 on schoolies.... teehee
i also have a question.. when people talk about "first week" "second week" etc. of schoolies.. is the first week 19-25 nov and second 26-3 etc etc.?? i think thats it just checking......
drown the crow..i see you're doing an arts degree in comm. i want to do that.. at uts..is it good?

Last edited:

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Kimxox said:
oh my god bookie. you aren't implying that you would like to stay in my rented-very-nice house are you?? lol. i dont think so. there is a beach nearby that you could crash on... we will be there most days/nights... hey i just looked at your profile... 15 nov? mine is the 27th... thats right turning 18 on schoolies.... teehee
No im implying I will stay at lady frost's house. but yeah, ill come by your awesomely rented house sometime.

and arent our birthdays great? its like the most perfect time to celebrate. school fin. 18. double win.

Kimxox said:
i also have a question.. when people talk about "first week" "second week" etc. of schoolies.. is the first week 19-25 nov and second 26-3 etc etc.?? i think thats it just checking......
correct.

daniel2304

HSC
Hey every 1
gee some more ppl coming south yay i cant wait, im lookin 4ward 2 it.
i havnt been on here 4 ages lol
if ur comin 2 or near by huskission or calalla add my email
mini-truckin@hotmail.com
and hopfuly we can all catch up and have a party thing.
cyas

Smulkin

HSC
Wow Kim, is this about OUR schoolies trip by any chance? i wouldnt have guessed.

Im planning on be the one sitting on the beach hiding from the sun. Corrie + sunscreen = hot.
Corrie + burn = not so hot, but hot all the same. nod

Its going to be fun...accept for a few unfortunates. still not impressed kim and its all your faultttttttt!

much love etc.

Kimxox

HSC
heyyy corrie

yes i can see it now... you wearing liberal amounts of sunscreen and sitting under an umbrella. and me... roasting in coconut oil.

its a very pretty picture.

us being the hot "chicks" we are....bahaha

im thinking i should start getting the next installment of the payment... after the trials though...

xx

Smulkin

HSC
Yes Kim, but even with liberal amounts of sunscreen i can guarantee that i will still burn. Woohoo my life is nothing but excitement. At least i wont be the only whitey there, Zibby is my lover. Oh and Rosie, but she will pretend that she is tanned, then burn and die of skin cancer. Serves you right Rosie.

Sunscreen is God.

Oh and another payment sounds a-ok. and guess what. i made $25 in tips Friday night. People love me and you know it.

Kimxox

HSC
of course .. i do love sunscreen too... except when you get sand in it...

i think i will contact peeps.. and ask for the next installment .. after the trials... asnd after e2... and art...and music.... ha

$25 in tips? wow, you're moving up in the underworld. conrats. now if we had our little routine... we could easily make a whole bundle in tips.

lets get practising...

im so bored.. and i should be studying...

lovelove

Dropdeadbored

HSC
hey i live on the south coast! shoalhaven area..

always looking to meet new people. when ya coming down? i can help u find stuff to do.

there's always jamberoo when you're in the general area. oh and there's cruises that only take a few hours going up and down the shoalhaven river.

matty fwd

HSC
hey...anyone going down to Lilly Pilly or any places just south of Batemans Bay for schoolies???? Thought nobody would go to south coast so we we're gonna turn down the offer of this beach house...but if other ppls are going then hey!

emz01

HSC
N/A
hey peeps, i know this is leaving it abit late but me and gf are wanting to road trip schoolies a bit, planning on heading down round huskisson area but would prefer not to have to camp in the car......anyone got suggestions on wheres a good place to stay????

cheers hope to see you round

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)