South Coast (1 Viewer)

Kimxox

HSC
hey

is anyone going against the grain (like me and my friends) and NOT going up north?
is anyone going SOUTH?? like to say Jervis Bay or Nowra .. because me and my friends are going to Jervis bay, in the second week (26nov-3rd dec) and we don't want to be alone!!

xox

-FIGJAM-

HSC
Not many people will go south to places like jervis bay because there is nothing to do their. They dont have decent clubs only pubs. You and your friends will most likely be alone

Natla

HSC
My sister went to Jervis Bay last year with a big group of friends and had a great time. She says that there were absolutely no other schoolies people (except this group of guys who go back there every year as a tradition - they finished 5yrs ago!). Although she can't remember what week she went in so good luck! Hope you enjoy it :)

daniel2304

HSC
Hey
How u doin?
Yer me and my mates are going down.
We are goin 2 Huskisson, callala bay and callala beach we will probly be there 4 a couple weeks at least lol, me and a couple others hav holiday houses down there.
Where abouts u goin?
There shouldnt be to many people down there, cant wait 2 go to Husky Pub lol.
cya l8r

Kimxox

HSC
hey i'm good... how are you?

yay!! people!! i know theres not a lot down that way but my friends and i really plan on being beach bums for most of the time and bringing the grog back to our place

we're going to callala beach so we'll have to meet up - when are you going?

cassiemarie

HSC
Well i live here so afta my schoolies cruise ill b down ere at huski!!!

Bookie

Banned
HSC
if bigblogger doesnt work out im goin south coast too.

hopefully meet some people going up from batemans bay to GC whose car broke down.

Or students from melbourne who ran out of fuel money.

daniel2304

HSC
Hey yay some more ppl going down south lol
Yer huski and Batemans bay and calalla me and some mates will prbly be there for 3 weeks so hope 2 see u all there at the Huski pub
Add me 2 msn mini-truckin@hotmail.com
cya

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
i live on the south coast and i remember last year i met these schoolies in town, its quite funny actually, coz its a hole here....lol, only beaches and pubs, but i suppose if ur lookin for a quiet, laid back alternative, its a good place

anyone comin down and wants 2 know where they should go or what not just ask away?

daniel2304

HSC
Hey yay its great some more ppl are going down there. should organise a date 2 all meet up at some random place and drink and do random stuff. :)
bye bye

:santa: :wave: :sleep: :eek: :burn: :rofl: :bomb:

Tricky88

HSC
Our yr 12's aren't going as far south as that, were only going to Batemans bay

todro

HSC
me an a few mates about 10 are goin to south coast... kiama we are staying i think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)