Someone Tell Me Please!! (1 Viewer)

silentdarkangel

HSC
N/A
Hey ppl/ does anyone if u could do da SC wen ur in yr 8? if anyone noes, please tell me, thanx

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I am not sure that it is possible to complete the entire SC that early unless you have be accelerated in school so you wouldn’t really be in year 8…

With that being said you can be accelerated in some courses and complete the SC in year 8 or 9 in those courses I did that with Computing Studies and got an ‘A’ when I was in year 8.

silentdarkangel

HSC
N/A
geez ur so smart...but how do u accelerate grades? do u just go and tell ur principal about it?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I think this would all be achieved by starting school earlier and being accelerated or recognised as gifted and talented hence young people in uni early.

It accelerate grades you would have to know doubt sit tests etc to determine that you can and then be recognised as gifted and talented.

silentdarkangel

HSC
N/A
oo..ok..i get it...and here's anotha question...is it betta to go USYD or UNSW for studying medicine

tennille

HSC
You are better off posting in the UNSW or USYD forums to get answers from those who are doing the course.

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
Get into the top class, get top grades, tell your head teacher you want to try the yr10 assessments

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
silentdarkangel said:
oo..ok..i get it...and here's anotha question...is it betta to go USYD or UNSW for studying medicine
Post in the medicine forum: http://community.boredofstudies.org/forumdisplay.php?f=332

I'm also intrested in med, i think Usyd is postgraduate studies(that means you have to get another 3yr+ uni degree before u do the course) only for med and the course is 4 yrs and alot harder and in UNSW the course is 6yrs but undergraduate and there is no difference in med degrees you are taught the same things by legal requirement at any med school.

banno

HSC
i wouldnt if you usually say things like "does anyone if u could do" that dont make any sense... nah, im sure it was a typo. as to the question it would depend on what school you go to, your marks, etc.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
silentdarkangel said:
Hey ppl/ does anyone if u could do da SC wen ur in yr 8? if anyone noes, please tell me, thanx
Not if you type like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)