Someone please help with In the Skin of a Lion!!! (1 Viewer)

bails

Im doin him, Patrick finding his voice & place in life is one of my readings. I dunno its just one way i interpreted the novel (or rather the teacher told me it was one). Im still confused what do u mean by do a reading of him?

hehe dont worry bout me, not enough caffeine

cakes

hi
HSC
lol im confused as well, wchih is why im asking
because in 2001, they had to do a reading of the end of the book.. so i'm just worried we might get something specific like, for example, looking at the women in the book specifically and doing 2 readings or something

i dunno :confused: i think i'm even more confused after writing that.. arghh, sorry if i confuse you too!

bails

lol, i think im wif u! Nah im pritty sure that we can pick any 2 we want, coz our teacher kept goin on bout there bein hundreds(mayb not that many) of diff ways of interpretin the bloomin book. So yeah its whateva readings u chose. Do u know what last yrs Q was?
Ill try find my trial paper...hmmm gotta b in one of these piles on the floor....*ponders off to look*

cakes

hi
HSC
Last year's question was a pretty general one, they had to write a discussion between 2 people who valued the text differently, so basically any 2 readings...

I reallyhope we get something liek that!! where we can just regurgitate everything that comes to mind

bails

Ah yeah, somethin easy would b nice of them as a send off!

couldnt find any english notes for 2u, wonda where they are? hmm...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)