social sports? (1 Viewer)

twistedrebel

HSC
Bah, re-scheduling the timetable is impossible. I'm out of outdoor football... stupid full lectures <_<
indoor on Wednesday 12-1? Also if you go to the uni/ring them they can put you in full lectures if you want to. I know my friend got into a full tute by going to the office, and the tute already had 1 extra person.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
True dat.

Well, let's see. The lecture I'm missing out on at Thursday 12-1pm is MATH 1141 - the first half of it at least.

Still, do I have to bring special clothes to partake in this or do we have uniforms or...?

twistedrebel

HSC
no idea but i m guessing casual clothing, and maybe some colour things they give us?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
indoor on Wednesday 12-1? Also if you go to the uni/ring them they can put you in full lectures if you want to. I know my friend got into a full tute by going to the office, and the tute already had 1 extra person.
Wednesday is fine for me - it's just Thursday. I like the outdoor version better because of the goal sizes.

The lectures aren't full, it's just that if I opt for the other lecture option - I have to reschedule two of my lectures in other subjects into slots and I'll have to reschedule everything...

Maybe Semester 2?

HSC
I played social indoor soccer last semester. It felt really good even though it was only a 30 minute game each week. You don't need any special clothing/shoes/equipment. Just wear what's comfortable; it's generally a good idea if everyone in the team wears the same colour shirt, but it's not required.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Were there any serious injuries? Is it "indoor soccer" (with nets around) or "futsal" (with lines and boundaries and kick-ins)?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Complete with human golden snitch? If it's a... "hot chick", I may join =P

Not really. I'll probably get pummelled =(

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
If you were a true Harry Potter fan you would know that Quidditch is also a dangerous sport.
I also thought something similar to this

kaz1 you should totally come to O-Week things with either just myself or Omie Jay as well (if you don't like other people)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I also thought something similar to this

kaz1 you should totally come to O-Week things with either just myself or Omie Jay as well (if you don't like other people)
Is the meat still on?

I guess I could come, what's the time and place?

adhiluhur

HSC
I've never seen any soccer field in UNSW.
So where are the players of outdoor soccer supposed to play?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Village Green. That is, their cricket field.

We'll be like... Adelaide United! They play at the Adelaide Oval... right?

twistedrebel

HSC
you put together a team and register (which is alot cheaper) or you can be asked to put into a team with room. The problems with the later is you will most likely be joining a group with a common interest and it cost more.

Arceupins

Banned
HSC
I'll play soccer if anyone else is. I'm pretty shite but I scored 3-4 goals last season so it's all good.

:~~~~~~)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)