Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
For fuck sake

how could we LOSE!!! (i will find out tonight but still...)

OMfg AND ROONEY SCORED

FUCK ... i hate that muffinfucker

P.s shit saw Robben play for Chelsea.. man that guy is awsum.... he should go to Arsenal :D

Last edited:

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
There there Arsenal supporters. It's about time they get a bit of bad luck anyway LoL.
Riley though did make some calls favourin Utd, and that's from a Man U fan's perspecitve. He surely was the 12th man out there. :D

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
8 penalties in his 8 games at Old Trafford is the most recent stat I've heard.It's gone beyond the ridiculous.

Better let the Manyoo fans enjoy it while it lasts. They only reserve performances like that for Arsenal. They'll still drop plenty of points against smaller teams.

Hope they are gonna like watching us and the rent-boys in blue battle it out for the big silverware this season.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
ahhh, who cares, its done now, cant go back on it really...unfortunately...but still, arse r a fair way ahead, n man utd r gettin sum sorta form, they'll b on a high afta the win, so should be interesting

Ris

yeah that would be right everton broke the last streak arsenal were on heres a question how do u guys think will win europe this year? a big club like milan, barca etc or a smaller club like last year? or can a english club win it?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Whitlamsfan said:
It was actually mighty Leeds United that where the last team to beat Arsenal in the League.

mmm...3-2? sumthing like that, kewell scored that cracker after a thru ball from like robinson i believe, or sumthing...or maybe im getting mixed n dreamin of the good ol days :rolleyes:

n if liverpool can manage to keep it all 2gether (or put it all together :p) then they'll be a force in europe, maybe not the top, but the top teams dont always win, the 'bridesmaid' teams as such often come up with surprises :uhhuh:

Last edited:

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
jeez the arenal fans have a pretty short memories... remember portsmouth? *cough*pires*cough*

anyways, ronaldo shouldve got a penalty after being hacked by cole in the box, so it evens out...

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Constip8edSkunk said:
jeez the arenal fans have a pretty short memories... remember portsmouth? *cough*pires*cough*

anyways, ronaldo shouldve got a penalty after being hacked by cole in the box, so it evens out...
LoL
I remember that one. Arsenal should've lost that game.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:

I fail to see how a game last season is relevant to the standard of officiating on Sunday?

Also had the penalty not been given I doubt you would have seen Arsenal commiting as many men forward and the Ronaldo chance mightn't have happened. The shocking refereeing changed the whole course of the game.Mike Riley ruined the biggest game of the year.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Fucks sake Arsenal are shit at defending set-pieces. Reyes could be out for 6 weeks as well.

I'm gonna love this season with Chelsea piling on the goals as well. Manyoo got done at Pompey so the weekend hasn't been that bad so far.

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
That's just a sickening break, apparently Cisse broke his tibia & fibula, and may b out for the rest of the season :eek:

Rafa will now definitely be trying to sign Morientes, Mista et al next transfer window, in the meantime the likes of Pongolle and Mellor mite get a run in the 1st team....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)