Status
Not open for further replies.

^___^
HSC
beccaxx said:
yeh i agree with that... yeh.

lol i dont get soccer but i am tryin!!!
if u wanna learn how to play soccer, watch shit teams play
cos their speed is slower, hence you will see more of the game and it will be less intimdating(and confusing)

T

timbk2

chelsea lost 2 in a row now... hopefully it becomes 3 in a row come monday morning!

HSC
Nuts, Inter could've had a 1-0 away victory had it not been for some sloppy play at the back. It beats me why our squad is so damn massive ... we left DAVIDS and RECOBA in Italy! :confused:

Big result for Lyon, I only saw highlights of the goals that they scored and they are major darkhorses. Man Utd are well and truely out now .. beating Milan by two at the San Siro? Don't think so! :D If Man Utd have anyone to blame for their loss its Fergeson because he realised that troubles that Howard and Carroll had in goal but he did nothing about it. I dont often support Milan, but in this case I made an exception.

God bless Craig Foster and Simon Hill - great SBS commentators, beats listening to those 'Yank Wanks' on ESPN. :uhhuh:

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Italian Hotshot said:
Man Utd are well and truely out now .. beating Milan by two at the San Siro? Don't think so!
Yeah, I agree that United are in trouble now, especially considering that Sheva will be back for the next leg :( . Van Nistelrooy will have had enough match practise to be more ready for the next game though.

ZabZu

HSC
Seraph said:
wow

top 3 english teams lost.....
Yeh but 2/4 of them played away and despite the fact that Chelsea lost they are still in a very strong position because of their away goal.

For me, Lyon is the only team I can say is definately through to the final 8. In the champions league you cannot afford to lose home games and with Bremen losing 3:0 , they have dug their own grave.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
haha...Chelsea snubbed all media interviews after the loss to Barca. Mourinho isn't exactly a good sport when he loses, is he?

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Seraph said:
wow

top 3 english teams lost.....

Meh, all of them can still qualify for the next round, especially Chelsea. Manyoo and Arsenal have come back from this type of thing before so I wouldn't count either of them out just yet.

Crazy Horse

HSC
6/8 predictions right. Not bad but could have been better - Arsenal and Inter let me down.

Too bad for Chelsea and Man U - i kind of wanted them to win after Deco's comment.

Last edited:

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
timbk2 said:
chelsea lost 2 in a row now... hopefully it becomes 3 in a row come monday morning!
....lol here's hoping :D

C'mon u Reds!!! :uhhuh: :cool:

Last edited:

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
Meh, all of them can still qualify for the next round, especially Chelsea. Manyoo and Arsenal have come back from this type of thing before so I wouldn't count either of them out just yet.

why, i would never count Arsenal out

just stating the interesting trend.

of course im not suprised at some of these results however a game that i did find the result to be suprising was Lyon vs Bremen

i thought Bremen this year were in superior form but that game changed my whole opinion of them...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Who would've guessed, esp with Gerrard out, that Liverpool would be ahead in the ECL out of all the English teams.

Red 3, Lever 1
Bayern 3, Gunners 1
Man Utd 0, Milan 1
Barca 2, Chelsea 1

I think Milan can keep Crespo, cos he isn't suited for EPL as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)