• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

^___^
HSC
hahahhahahhahhahaha

as if lose to birmingham
it was the only chance liverpool had to close th gap

fuck they are shit

matt#1

HSC
N/A
... said:
hahahhahahhahhahaha

as if lose to birmingham
it was the only chance liverpool had to close th gap

fuck they are shit
Liverpool are shit...but how good did Pennant play for Birmingham last night?

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
heh.. Heskey does more for Birmingham in one match (winning a penalty) than he did in his entire Liverpudlian career..

Crazy Horse

HSC
matt#1 said:
i know...whats erong with Liverpool this season?
I have noo idea but i sure wish they'd get their act together. Honestly this is getting embarrasing but still keeping my fingers crossed that things will pick up from here. I want to see them playing Champions League next year but at this rate................

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Alwayz Diana said:
I have noo idea but i sure wish they'd get their act together. Honestly this is getting embarrasing but still keeping my fingers crossed that things will pick up from here. I want to see them playing Champions League next year but at this rate................
I really can't pinpoint Liverpool's problem this season...they are a quality side and have just made another quality signing in the form of Morientes.

I'm not too worried though because im a Man Utd supporter, and i'm looking forward to tonight's Manchester derby.

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

HSC
matt#1 said:
Liverpool are shit...
Untrue. granted they are not playing as well as they should be but they are not sh*t!

matt#1 said:
I really can't pinpoint Liverpool's problem this season...they are a quality side and have just made another quality signing in the form of Morientes.

I'm not too worried though because im a Man Utd supporter, and i'm looking forward to tonight's Manchester derby.
Morientes was a great signing :)
Concerning tonights match im also looking forward to it - am real interested in what the result will be.

Last edited:

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Alwayz Diana said:
Untrue. granted they are not playing as well as they should be but they are not sh*t!
Lol, sorry about that...i know they aren't shit. I just made that comment out of confusion as to why such a quality side is underperforming

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
and with houllier and heskey gone, they are fast running out of scapegoats...

There's plenty of half-arsed Spaniards in their side now for them to blame. Not to mention the usual suspects like Dudek,Biscan,Traore,Smicer amongst others.

Won't be long till Rafa's next. Jamie Carragher the best centre-back in England!?!? Arf :D

matt#1

HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
Won't be long till Rafa's next. Jamie Carragher the best centre-back in England!?!? Arf :D
I found that quote to be quite amusing as well. There is no way that Carragher is a better centre-back better than Terry, Ferdinand and Campbell.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
I watched some of the Liverpool game last night and noticed that they don't really play a physical type of game in comparison with many of the other teams in what is renowned as being a very physical-style league. league. Is this due to the Spanish influence in the team? ...and could this be a reason for their under-achievement this year?

Manchester United won the derby 2- 0, with a goal scored by Wayne Rooney and an own goal by City's Richard Dunne.

Last edited:

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Iraq is actually ranked higher than australia in the FIFA rankings, but other than that I don't really know that much about them. When is this game being played?

Crazy Horse

HSC
March 26th - Easter saturday. Tickets are on sale from today. What do people think the turnouts going to be like??

T

timbk2

either way it will look pretty dismal. esp. in 90,000 seat telstra stadium. I woudlnt mind going if it wasnt too expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)