Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
liverpool win carling cup? with their depleted squad they'll find it hard... especially against a chelsea side brimming with confidence (and good fortune)

RUB!X said:
flyin cmon 7000 !!!
thats just crazy :)
not that crazy, if you check the registered date.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
liverpooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Y.N.W.A ;)

HSC
LMF^^ said:
Oh yeah, can't wait til Man U knock out Chelsea on Wedz.
Give it to that kunt Mourinho. :D
Ha!

matt#1 said:
I disagree. Man United are also still in the running to win the Carling Cup and Champions League...but I do agree that the premierleague title is probably beyond us.
And, without meaning any offence to you or Manchester United*.... Ha!

*Total, unimaginable offence actual meant towards Manchester United.

HSC
*sigh* So much Man Utd v Chelsea debate. I have a sneaking feeling that many Chelski fans have just suddenly "appeared" in the last 18 months.

Very strange. :D

T

timbk2

flyin' said:
liverpool win carling cup? with their depleted squad they'll find it hard... especially against a chelsea side brimming with confidence (and good fortune)

dont forget this depleted liverpool side is the same side that had chelsea well and truly on the ropes a few games ago. Even though they lost the game, they were unlucky not to have taken a win or at least draw out of the game.

They do have their shit games .. ie. last week. But at their best, as arsenal and chelsea would know, this liverpool team can beat anyone.

T

timbk2

flyin' said:

.. yes flyin.. its crazy. look at my registered date..lol

Crazy Horse

HSC
Italian Hotshot said:
*sigh* So much Man Utd v Chelsea debate. I have a sneaking feeling that many Chelski fans have just suddenly "appeared" in the last 18 months.

Very strange. :D
i agree that many Chelsea fans have just suddenly appeared but what really ticks me off are people who cant stick with a team. Every season they change their minds about who they support and are always coming up with a reason. I met someone who within discovering the team he "supported" wasnt doing so well changed his mind and decided to "support" another - its so stupid!
I think you should stick with your teams through the highs and the lows. It makes suppporting them all the better - so when they finally do pick up and win something the victory will be all the more better.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
but as long as djimi traore and igor biscan sticks around, liverpool supporters are a long time waiting

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
timbk2 said:
.. yes flyin.. its crazy. look at my registered date..lol
just cos you're admin.. =p

i find it funny BreaKing accusing timbk2 of spamming...

Korobushka

HSC
I'm don't follow the soccer that much - I don't like staying up that late to watch, but I support Everton. And I guess i'm alone on that? :p

T

timbk2

Korobushka said:
I'm don't follow the soccer that much - I don't like staying up that late to watch, but I support Everton. And I guess i'm alone on that? :p
haha yes, i think your alone there. Unless everton get into champions league or win something, then a few more supporters might suddenly 'appear'.

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
timbk2 said:
haha yes, i think your alone there. Unless everton get into champions league or win something, then a few more supporters might suddenly 'appear'.
or they get their own Russian sugar daddy

^___^
HSC
i know one or two die hard everton fan...(both oversea)
but eh

fucken hell...can't believe we conceded a goal like that, oh well, got arsenal to deal with now, watch us go to 2nd!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)