Soccer Thread : 2004-05 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Why does everybody have a mental problem with Van Nistelrooy? I admit that most of his goals are'nt pretty, and that most of them come from very close range,
but face the fact that he is a class striker and one of the most prolific finishers in world football.... as proven by the fact that he has scored something like 35 goals in 36 Champions League matches. Also, in terms of diving, Van Nistelrooy does not even come close to cheats like Robert Pires.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Van Nistelrooy does get caught offside a lot less often than Inzaghi I s'pose. But yeah, I hate the horsefaced one too.

Go Liverpool! Biscan and Traore the heroes! Who would've thought ey?

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
matt#1 said:
Van Nistelrooy does not even come close to cheats like Robert Pires
Actually if u watched enough games eg - this morning ...
horse face RVNR every time he cant get past an oposition player he either winges to the ref, puts his arms in the air looking for a foul or he simply dives ... u know wen all the arsenal players attacked RVNR i really felt like i was there with them i felt there anger and frustration ... i was like take that BITCH !!!
everytime i see his horseface i just want to punch it ...

ARGH!!!

Yes Pires is bad but RVNR is worse ...

T

timbk2

would be good to see how good traore can be.. he is only 22 afterall.
suprised so many ppl hate him so much... what has Diao done. now he shold go...

Shmacka

Toongabbie, Sydney, NSW, Australia, Earth, Galaxy,
HSC
Mutu got 7 months. Ferdinand got 8 months just for not showing up, and Bosnich got 9 months. WTF is wrong with the FA.

Traore is 24. Didnt think he was as young as 22. Checked on lfc site. Diao is useless, and keeps fucking up. We have an abundance of mids and he should go. I sold him in CM 03/04...

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Shmacka said:
Mutu got 7 months. Ferdinand got 8 months just for not showing up, and Bosnich got 9 months. WTF is wrong with the FA.
Both Ferdinand and Bozza pleaded not guilty first (not sure about Boz) so I think that had somethin to do wit it.
But still, 7 months fo failin a test got a shorter sentence than missin a test is ridiculous.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Man Utd isn't necessarily yet through.. I think the teams that are include:

Chelsea
Inter Milan
Juventus
Lyon

Barring an apocalyptic collapse, Barca and Milan are also both through, and sadly probably Werder Bremen. God Ranieni's useless.

The reason Mutu only got 7 months was because he pleaded guilty. It makes all the difference.

Shmacka

Toongabbie, Sydney, NSW, Australia, Earth, Galaxy,
HSC
Thats what i'm saying about the Mutu case and drugs in general. FA is fucked enough on its own, but pleading guilty gets you a shorter sentence than when u havent done anything wrong. Please explain?

You do drugs = shorter sentence. Don't do it = longer sentence.

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
Shmacka said:
Thats what i'm saying about the Mutu case and drugs in general. FA is fucked enough on its own, but pleading guilty gets you a shorter sentence than when u havent done anything wrong. Please explain?

You do drugs = shorter sentence. Don't do it = longer sentence.
its bullshit..absolute bullshit....ferdinand took the test he missed 24 hrs later and it came up clear and he copped 50K pounds and 8months..fuken mutu pleaded guilty and ADMITTED he took drugs and cops 7 months and only 20k pounds fine

i think ferdinand was seriously screwed over by the fa..especially their chief..gordon taylor or sum shit and also sepp blatter who kept showing his ugly mug on tv saying ferdinand should be made an example of..for wat?..for missing a drugs test...while blatter did not once step into the mutu story and say he should cop this or that

even chlsea say mutu got off way too easily..which he did

can u tell i support man u?? :D

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
its a bid dodgy looking but it says man u 2: arsenal 0 :D that game was the sweetest win

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
A2RAYA said:
its bullshit..absolute bullshit....ferdinand took the test he missed 24 hrs later and it came up clear and he copped 50K pounds and 8months..fuken mutu pleaded guilty and ADMITTED he took drugs and cops 7 months and only 20k pounds fine

i think ferdinand was seriously screwed over by the fa..especially their chief..gordon taylor or sum shit and also sepp blatter who kept showing his ugly mug on tv saying ferdinand should be made an example of..for wat?..for missing a drugs test...while blatter did not once step into the mutu story and say he should cop this or that

even chlsea say mutu got off way too easily..which he did

can u tell i support man u?? :D

He missed the test because he was moving house apparently? For that fact alone he should've copped it. He didn't take the process seriously enough if that was true. I take a more cynical view and that no-one could be stupid enough to miss an official test and that maybe he might have been on something. There are enough drugs that don't show up after a 24 hour period that he could've taken. He was lucky not to cop the full two years as in most organisations missing a drugs test is actually considered as a failure of a drugs test.

I think Mutu should've got one year at least and probably two, but using the Rio case as a precedent is stupid. Tottally different situations which should be looked at individually in it's own context and not comparatively.

As for Chelsea saying he got off too lenient. Bollocks to that. They wanted to get rid of him, just like they did Bozza, and now his career is close to dead. I just hope he doesn't become like Bosnich and get to a stage where he'd prefer to quit football rather than quit coccaine. I hope the players association get him into rehab, sort out his problems so he can make a new start in a year or two. He's young enough and talented enough to do that.

Hotdog1

Yummmmmmmmmm...
HSC
If you get paid millions of pounds, and all you do is warm the bench, you are bound to get bored in your spare times, dont you?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
umm, yeh, or they could do sum good, n realise they're a bunch of fuckheads n get a life. too much money not enuff brains. if they're supposed to be professionals then they should act it

eyebrowman

HSC
woah what a nite of epl last nite
5-4 arsenal lol
who watched it? van persie got kick in the nuts in mid air haahah

and how good was defoe's and lampard's goal :)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
It's grown a bit, but the top 3 have a good margin over the rest of the pack atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)