Soccer talk eg. prem league, champ league, serie a etc (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirty dave

Banned
HSC
N/A
Fulham 5th on the ladder.......still thinks its gona be a 3 way race, hopfully arsenal will start losing soon now that the suspentions are kicking in

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
They won't ... too bad they've played Man Utd and Chelsea already!

Generator

HSC
N/A
Well, English football is heading down the drain once again...
To think that only a short time ago Michael Owen's gambling and the revelations that many footballers were in a similar position was seen as a shocking problem...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
LOL! English football might have found a new lease of life, as Arsenal seem to be actually playin' like Arsenal do in the EPL. 5-1... but then, what would be more funny is falling to Moscow, after all that :D

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Arsenal actually played soccer at the San Siro stadium.

marsenal

cHeAp bOoKs
A few interesting facts about the Arsenal v Inter game:
"Before this Inter had lost just one Champions League game at the San Siro ever. The last English team to beat them here were Birmingham City in season 1960-61. Since Alberto Zaccheroni had taken over from Hector Cuper on October 22 no-one had scored a Serie A goal against them. And most importantly this was Arsenal's biggest ever win in the Champions League."

^___^
HSC
blah..stupid Inter..i think they were over-confident after that 6-0 win..

but thats even better, arsenal going through....tighter schedule..muhahaha!

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
hey as much as it pains me to say this:p, you gotta give arsenal some credit for that... 5-1 vs inter at san siro is certainly ...surprising to say the least

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
But to put things into perspective, the last 3 goals came within about the last 6 minutes (not including injury time). Had Inter wanted a decent scoreline and not gone all out, they'd have had a 2-1 loss instead. The manager, of course, had to try to win, but in the process with thumped.

^___^
HSC
hmm..Moscow vs Arsenal(@ Highbury) while Inter travels to to the Czech team..

hmm...i'm guessing Arsenal draw and Inter win, which puts Inter first and Gunners second..

saying this, i'm guessing arsenal might slipped up after their CL win over Inet(look at last season when they lost to Valencia) and Inter should win providing the motivation they now got...

but yea, full credit to Arsenal for their 5-1 win...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
One should note that Arsenal have great difficulty playing at Highbury for ECL. They struggle. And badly. (As opposed to Celtic who've kept their unbeaten home record for, is it, sixty something games.)

Of course, if you think about it, it's possible that Arsenal do what they do best at home - Draw. In which case, if either Inter or Dynamo win, then Arsenal are out, which is very possible (I can't see the game drawn). If Arsenal draw they'll be on 8, whereas the winner of Inter/Dynamo would be on 9 or 10, and Locomotive would be on 9.

Last edited:

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
lol, that should good soccer watchin'... real madrid v om, right about now on sbs!

^___^
HSC
they stuffed up apparently, i watched it at 12, and it was 60th min already!

but then after that they showed the first half only..so yea...

Real chasing henry..pfft, they need a defender for god sake...and Perez said he isn't gonna buy one!!!

^___^
HSC
yea,,haha, thats an Arsenal moment...

seriously, they need a defender, and apparently the next big star coming is an attacking player again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)