So, whens everyone finsihing Year 10??? (1 Viewer)

gadbil

DALAL*****DALAL
HSC
Me too my last day is also on the 9th of December

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
9th for us.. but yeah.. not much people come in to school anyway..

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
w0000t w000t graduated today!!! I got a pretty good SC result, i came first in 5 subjects, and was given so many awards and applauded for running the graduation, formal, yearbook, dvd, powerpoint, being the most outstanding yr 10 student etc.

HSC
I graduated today too!
I'm happy with my results, and I also got awards for Peer Tutoring, PD/H/PE and for coming 3rd out of my year for the Geography SC exam.

Did your school give you anything for graduating? My school gave us coasters! ;)

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
I graduated today too!
I'm happy with my results, and I also got awards for Peer Tutoring, PD/H/PE and for coming 3rd out of my year for the Geography SC exam.

Did your school give you anything for graduating? My school gave us coasters! ;)
Yeah all graduationg students got the SC, nah we all got a yearbook and a DVD version, i came first for geo and first for history at my school i got 95 in history and was in the top 3% of students. I also got awards for comming first in science, history, geo, commerce and computing studies, i also got out standing attendance, peer literacy tutoring, peer numeracy tutoring, most P&C out standing student award, i was also acknowledged for running for graduation formal, yearbook and dvd, volunteering, legacy, debating, competitions, attendance, etc. I also got meratorious effort for all of subjects in which i didnt come first in. I also got $120 worth of vouchers. I also got a gold award for obtaining the most points on my school points system.

Last edited:

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Wooz said:
Yeah all graduationg students got the SC, nah we all got a yearbook and a DVD version, i came first for geo and first for history at my school i got 95 in history and was in the top 3% of students. I also got awards for comming first in science, history, geo, commerce and computing studies, i also got out standing attendance, peer literacy tutoring, peer numeracy tutoring, most P&C out standing student award, i was also acknowledged for running for graduation formal, yearbook and dvd, volunteering, legacy, debating, competitions, attendance, etc. I also got meratorious effort for all of subjects in which i didnt come first in. I also got $120 worth of vouchers. I also got a gold award for obtaining the most points on my school points system.
holy freaking crap, you sure have been busy this year

our school didnt give us anything for graduating though

that sucked

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
holy freaking crap, you sure have been busy this year

our school didnt give us anything for graduating though

that sucked
Neither did we -_- we did get lots of h/w though, but i guess that doesn't really count. Bleh, lame.

watiwat

HSC
i finished on the 8th. Technically, our school is supposed to make us stay till the 21st, but nobody expects the yr10s at school after the special yr10 merit assembly.. [the 8th].. I got an award for "Outstanding Contribution to Basketball" but that was handed out at a merit assembly for the whole school, but i didn't go.. All we got was the SC.. and the rest of the day off school. [merit assembly ended at 11]

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
The School Certificate is over and the SC 05 students now make their 'journey' (you will hate that pun) towards the HSC. A warm welcome for the 2006 Year 11's and welcome to your last two years of formal schooling.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
welcome to your last two years of formal schooling.
you do realise how nostalgic that sentence can suddenly make one feel >.<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)