So... what's there to do in Wollongong? (1 Viewer)

spark

*jumps up and down in frustration*

What is there to do ?!!!!! The weather is shit, uni is boring, the beach is always empty, it's so quiet!!! :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

suz

HSC
Yeah I noe, really I don't think there is anything else to do, specially with the crap weather we are having
I'm not a beach person so it doesn't worry me, I say it is best to stay in the warmth of your own house and out of the rain!!! lol
As for uni being boring, Serious??? I'm lovin it, what do you find boring, your sub's or uni itself???

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
nah, there has never been much to do in wollongong.
which can be good or bad depending on your perspective

HSC
*plugs the nightlife*

- Wednesday: Glasshouse absolutely goes off... $3 drinks till 10pm, and free entry all night to upstairs. Then catch the free bus down to rustys and party on till 3am
- thursday: rustys.
-friday: $3drinks till 11 at the glasshouse + free entry till 11
-saturday: get in early to bourbon street or glasshouse otherwise u will be lining up for a long time.
-sunday: beach bar is very popular

** wednesday and saturday are the busiest and best nights....
** thursday march 11 (week after garden party) glasshouse is having a dance fest with nick skitz etc etc PLUS MISS UNIVERSITY ;)

all u good looking girls sign up... and all u desperate guys go check it out ;););)

www.wollongongnightlife.com.au

spark

Thanks krayzie for the info. Ok.. it doesn't sound that bad anymore. lol Glasshouse and Bourbon St look awesome from what I've seen so I'm checking it out soon... I just need the people. :p

Yeah the uni itself isn't boring - just law. :p (and all its intelligent people)

@gmraso: Of course you would focus on your studies, but you need time to go out and enjoy life. I think so anyway.

misskitty2058

Yaaaaarrrrr!!
HSC
Yeah I agree with krayzie nightlife is pretty good just make sure that u get into glassy b4 the line up begins. (sat nite) Ur best off getting ur stamp at glassys then going to burborn street and then go back to glassys-thats what I do so u don't have to line up! I'm on that wollongong nightlife website too!

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
the uni library is always a good option.......lol
:( Nononono, the nurdy days are over its time to experience the nightlife;) stuff wollongong the Sydney nightlife is so great:D

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
u havnt experienced the "nightlife" yet u turd.......lol
Go with me next time i'm going to the city ;) The libuary is only good for research and good old BoS lolz

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Hey, the beach being destered it exellent!! It's good not having a packed beach - I was getting up at 5:30 during the holidays to get to Cronulla before all those wankers turned up... Empty Beach = Heaven!

Sam

samboh
HSC
two places: glassy & rusty's... enough said =)

oh yeh.. if you happen to be there on saturdays... check out waves as well

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
my schedule for saturdays.....
week 1 go to illawarra then week 2 go to waves then keep repeating :rofl:

i havnt been to glassy yet nor bourban street.... reason for bourban is bcoz im azn and they sort of got some policy about kangos only... (though not totally true...)
wanna go glassy... gonna go with this chick that can get in without waiting with just a phone call. connections... u need that these days hehe

HSC
Originally posted by SXC_DRAGON_BOY

i havnt been to glassy yet nor bourban street.... reason for bourban is bcoz im azn and they sort of got some policy about kangos only... (though not totally true...)
Thats bullshit. There is no racial policy stopping Asians from entering Bourbon Street... and if there was then the police would be onto it by now. You say Bourbon Street has a racial policy, yet you could get into the Glasshouse? Well... you see your wrong there aswell. Bourbon Street is owned by the same ppl as the Glasshouse. Same goes for the majority of Wollongong.

Sam

samboh
HSC
huh what's this racial policy about Burbon??
i've never heard of anything like this before..

haha u can get in and out of glassy without any problems without having to line up more than 5 mins anyway...

HSC
Originally posted by Sam
huh what's this racial policy about Burbon??
i've never heard of anything like this before..
Thats cos it doesnt exist... but some 'internationals' like to claim that it does.

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
lol.....
i didnt mean as that they do have a real policy lol
well just put it as this.....
none of my friends both azn and wogs (dont get offended any1) eva go to bournban street... u know y, bcoz they have been refused many times...... for what reasons well heres what a couple of them said to me....
"we dont like ur shirt" it was just plain white
"we dont like u" that was a real comment
"we're full, go else where..." yet the kangos bhind them without a stamp got in

thats y im shifty about going to these places

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)