So... what's there to do in Wollongong? (1 Viewer)

spark

So you're pretty much screwed in the 'gong if you're not a clubby type person?

HSC
No, uve got cinemas, the best beaches, shopping mall, go kart racing, cars... what the fuck else do u need =\

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Originally posted by SXC_DRAGON_BOY
lol.....
i didnt mean as that they do have a real policy lol
well just put it as this.....
none of my friends both azn and wogs (dont get offended any1) eva go to bournban street... u know y, bcoz they have been refused many times...... for what reasons well heres what a couple of them said to me....
"we dont like ur shirt" it was just plain white
"we dont like u" that was a real comment
"we're full, go else where..." yet the kangos bhind them without a stamp got in

thats y im shifty about going to these places
No place in Wollongong lets me in without scratching, comparing and about five minutes of oogling at my licence. I keep getting told my attempt to get into a night club is pathetic, I should come back when I'm eighteen (thankfully because I'm with a group of blokes, they vouch that I'm 18). Looking young is annoying.

What Wollongong needs is the Summer Bus to continue (and be on Wednesday and Thursday nights too).

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
Originally posted by krayziekarnevil
No, uve got cinemas, the best beaches, shopping mall, go kart racing, cars... what the fuck else do u need =\
true that....
there is even jamberoo recreation park.....
wollongong overall isnt that bad.... u just got to know what u need to have fun and what fun is to u

spark

Yeah Wollongong is a mad place overall. I was just being a dick. *waves Wollongong flag*

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Originally posted by gmraso
ou can always go your friends house and watch movies there and get wasted eh? the best fun is had at your house or someone elses. (clubs are good as well don't get me wrong)
I'm not really a clubbing person anyway. So I'm not too worried about being let into places like Glasshouse or Bourbon Street or anything like that. Cooney's is alright though (if I could get there).

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
wollongong is the best, i'd love to live there :)

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by OZGIRL86
wollongong is the best, i'd love to live there :)
Wollongong is great but its not the best, its for if you just go there very regularly

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
its a different more laid back atmosphere to sydney i think, and thats what I like about it, theres also alot of nice beaches etc

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by OZGIRL86
its a different more laid back atmosphere to sydney i think, and thats what I like about it, theres also alot of nice beaches etc
:) Laid back - yes, but Sydeny has alot nice beaches as well + alota more places to hang out ;)

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
then go back to unsw u turd.....and where were u on thursday???...jiggin uni
I was there, I'll only gig if there only a few lectures - If i only have BUS or MGMT lecture , I swear I wouldnt come so damn boring!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)