So what's new with you and your significant other/crush/desired person/ etc? (1 Viewer)

MysteryGenius

HSC
well not that bad, but bad. idk, nothing will ever happen tho, she's older than me by 2.5 yrs or something.
Oh yeah, I understand that.
I know why people are telling you to look past it, but sometimes an age gap like that can be kind of hard to ignore. Well that's just my opinion anyway...

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Oh yeah, I understand that.
I know why people are telling you to look past it, but sometimes an age gap like that can be kind of hard to ignore. Well that's just my opinion anyway...
It is, it's too much

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
tbh, too many people irl know me here, too many details arn't good

example15001

HSC
... OK guy/girls its almost been 4 months with my gf now, but she is taking up so much of my time, and she is starting to get boring... but sometimes i cant stop thinking about her... meanwhile i think i've started to get a crush on someone else at my uni..

any help, i dnt know what to do.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
... OK guy/girls its almost been 4 months with my gf now, but she is taking up so much of my time, and she is starting to get boring... but sometimes i cant stop thinking about her... meanwhile i think i've started to get a crush on someone else at my uni..

any help, i dnt know what to do.
Tell her and let it go. You're doing her no favours by hiding the fact that you don't have particularly strong and clear feelings for her.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Just learnt that my family and her family are enemies. *sigh*

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
i swear mines dead
hasnt contacted me in a while...

awkward turtle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)