So what's new with you and your significant other/crush/desired person/ etc? (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Hyphenated names are always fun
Yeah, they're the best. *cough* Kara-Lee *cough*

What's new?: Nothing much. They've been dating someone else for almost two years now that I didn't even know about until a few weeks ago. And they'll probably get married soon and live together for the rest of their lives.
Nothing major.

kfnmpah

HSC
Yeah, they're the best. *cough* Kara-Lee *cough*

What's new?: Nothing much. They've been dating someone else for almost two years now that I didn't even know about until a few weeks ago. And they'll probably get married soon and live together for the rest of their lives.
Nothing major.
Are you for real?

If so, soz bro. There's plenty more fish in the sea and any other cliche you would like me to say xoxo

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Are you for real?
If so, soz bro. There's plenty more fish in the sea and any other cliche you would like me to say xoxo
I know.
It's still pretty shit though.
And they're perfect together/for each other so, it's really fucking shit.
But nothing major.

kfnmpah

HSC
I know.
It's still pretty shit though.
And they're perfect together/for each other so, it's really fucking shit.
But nothing major.
M8 that sucks so much herpes dick. Were you two officially dating and she cheated? Do you want me to hunt anyone down and make a cloak out of their skin?
It's ok, bro. You're young and smart and shit, don't get all hung up on relationships now. It's not worth it. I remember when I was 17 and I was dating a boy who I thought was the beez kneez, turned out he was doing the same thing. 8 months later, I met my current boyfriend and he's da best and we've been together for 2 years.
Chin up, man! You'll get some smart hottie who makes you lol and what not.

/supportive nicola.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
M8 that sucks so much herpes dick. Were you two officially dating and she cheated? Do you want me to hunt anyone down and make a cloak out of their skin?
It's ok, bro. You're young and smart and shit, don't get all hung up on relationships now. It's not worth it. I remember when I was 17 and I was dating a boy who I thought was the beez kneez, turned out he was doing the same thing. 8 months later, I met my current boyfriend and he's da best and we've been together for 2 years.
Chin up, man! You'll get some smart hottie who makes you lol and what not.

/supportive nicola.
No, it was a crush. No one would ever cheat on me. I mean, who would cheat on THIS? *gestures to body* hahaha
Nah, they're good together and shit and bleh. And I want them to be happy and all that jazz. :/
Yeah, I'm pretty alright now because I've been having fun partying and having casual sex and shit. Lol
But yeah, it's all good.
Thanks for the nice comments though. They made me feel betterer. :)

/Thankful Jarrod.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)