So what are you guys playing at the moment? (1 Viewer)

seanieg89

HSC
ff6 is pretty underrated compared to ff7, i always found kefka a far awesomer villain than sephiroth
In my experience, the vast majority of people who underrate it are people who haven't played through it.

I too prefer Kefka but not by a very large margin.

Most of the reason why I prefer ff6 to ff7 is that I prefer the characters, setting, and plot of ff6. It makes me actually care about what happens to the people in it, which is a pretty incredible achievement for a collection of animated sprites.

Tasteless

HSC
Returned to D3 and enjoying it, never thought i'd say those words.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
super mario 3d world :) it's awesome haha
play with my mum sometimes haha she actually enjoys it, has never played a videogame in her life

(she is terrible at jumping but i sometimes pick her up and throw her over ledges to help lol)

DannyBoy33

HSC
N/A
I've tried Diablo III on xbox with a friend. Actually, it's pretty cool. I used to play Diablo games on PC and was rather uncertain if this would be any good, but it suprised me, in a good way.

Tasteless

HSC
Console (groce) version is good cos you get drops targeted to your char more (though not nearly worth the feeling of utter worthlessness that comes with being a console player).

Which I guess isn't that significant considering if you play on PC you're probably more likely to play all the chars anyway, maybs.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
NG+ in TL2, started it today and decided to play coop - surprisingly quick in coop if you avoid side quests. Just about up to act 3 already.

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Bought Outlast off steam a few days ago when it was at $6 and I'm about to start playing it. Dis gun b gud.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
GT6 + a bit of Diablo 2. Finding it hard to get into diablo 2 since the build I decided to play (meteorb) is supposedly tricky in the "begining" which it turns out is the whole game in a few of the lower difficulties.

Tasteless

HSC
Re: D2, I prefer going all out orb with a little lightning just in case but admit it's far less effective damage wise, just sooooooo many fire immunes that I can never justify going fire (except for trapsin because synergy with death sentry + immunes)

Tasteless

HSC
but yeah ive been playin poe all day for past week or two basically lol sooooooo goooooooooooooooooooooood

Myrdred

HSC
Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon Y (goddamn breeding is a bitch)

Tasteless

HSC
oh yes pokemon y also, not using exp share easy mode bullshit so it's a bit of a grind

Myrdred

HSC
lol I just rushed the story to start breeding/competitive. Then to find it's horrible without some good dittos.

Tasteless

HSC
what good are dittos in the breeding process?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)