• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

So, uh...what's your 'setup (1 Viewer)

Guage

HSC
By ‘setup’ I men how do you manage your bookwork/note-taking for each of your subjects? Where do you write your notes, put your sheets, answer questions?
Situation:
Handwriting: painfully slow, messy
Book: messy, strewn with random crap, answers w/o questions for, ugly cross-outs, sheets hanging here and there...
Bottom-line: there’s NO way to possible look back on work for study/reference. I study by re-reading the textbook, and making a few (messy) flash cards.
At the moment I’m about to ditch my Chemistry book for a spiral-spine because it’s a mess. My other books went to the dogs ages ago and I’m taking it one lesson at a time, storing the info in my brain and ripping out the pages with my answers every night so I have a nice blank book the next day.
I need a few examples/tips from people who are good at this stuff...I think I’m going crazy lol

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Handwriting: perfect right side slanted script.
Book: I don't use books, I use loose leaf sheets for each subject, dated w/appropriate headings, I use white out
Bottom Line: Must. Be. Fucking. Perfect.

Freddie09

HSC
Hey, don't worry about the messy handwriting, just try and make it so that YOU can read it. I organise my notes and exercises in separate lined exercise books, one for each subject, write the date, subject and topic at the top of the page. For notes include hand drawn diagrams and subheadings explaining the topic and each section in the topic. LABEL EVERYTHING and PUT THE DATE ON EVERYTHING. Keep your notes in order by date in a folder if they're loose (one folder per subject :) ) Good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)