...So my school's on fire? (1 Viewer)

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
yeah, ppl cuda left those dodgey old gas heaters on, then BOOOOOM. or gas taps in science labs and some small spark.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
lol, my first school has had several of its building burnt down multiple times by ex-students. Can't blame them really.

-Onlooker-

HSC
"...So my school's on fire? "

^ Not a thread title you see everyday

cheers

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
yeah, ppl cuda left those dodgey old gas heaters on, then BOOOOOM. or gas taps in science labs and some small spark.
Or....me during esterification prac. :(
Caused the last evac.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
So I was sitting up at 2am with my faux-aunt and godmother, who were drunk, on the third (!) night of my Dad's 50th bash a few years ago, when we looked over to the school next door (Wahroonga Public School) and said "...huh, the school's on fire."

Cue grabbing the tiny little fire extinguisher in the marquee, charging through spiderwebs and bush to get to the quadrangle, and calling the fire brigade only to discover some retards had splashed accelerant on a pile of plastic bread trays outside the canteen and set it alight.

Loved flirting with the firemen, though. And nobody, nobody we told the next morning believed us, until we showed them the scorchmarks in the ashphalt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)