So how'd everyone go ?!?! (1 Viewer)

I'm scared..the test was easy..but i screwed it up..

he 6 mk Qs on the options were evil..I wrote 3 pages on it but im not sure if its right..the 2 methods of analysing thing screwed me up again..and the calculation i put 16 instead of 4 ...argh...hwy didn't i think of that!!!@!

my aim was high band 5 and hopeuflly 6 but it seems like it will be mid band4...

i mean i did ok ...these three things are the only ones that i screwed up but it seems everyone did well...meaning my overall rank would go down...argh...DID EVERYONE DO THAT GOOD?? OR ARE U JUST BS ING???

How did u guys go REALLY? how many Qs did u screw up?

I reckon if i lost marks in following places

the importance of doco.. I had two points well explained but i think we need 3..couldn't think of three

the calculation in multimedia - i put 16 instead of 4.. prolly cost me one mark.

those 6 marks Qs at the ends - For TPS I did ok...so 4-5 marks and ...3-5 marks for Multimdia. .don't think not manyppl will get 6 there.. if any

maybe the social and ethical issue one..I put 2 social issues and one ethical.. job ramification, changing nature of biz and security and privacy issue..soo 4marks ???

and the diff type of info sys for analyzing....argh screwed that one up bad...lucky if i get 3...

the transmission media thing..I put mobilephone, satellite, fiber, fiber..with ok reasoning.. so -3 marks??

advantage of jill using mobile tech.. - I got stuck on this..so 2 marks..

the data dictionary was abit bad too - so 2 marks

lastly the backup procedure...- i did partial with 3 generation full backups ..so grandfather father son + partial.. dunno how they will take that one.. . gussing 2 again..

I think i lost MAX 20 marks...and MIN 7 marks....

What would my scaled mark would be like ?

HSC
Originally posted by Alex
Kent, im sorry to hear that, I feel for you. Dun worry, youll do fine man.
Thanx :)

I dunno, I went pretty bad.... But hopefully things will turn out alright....

*fingers crossed*

thestu

I thought the test was measured and fair. Personally, I'm pretty confidant I'll get a good result, but I know a lot who aren't. I finished 20 mins early and left (bad?). Multiple choice was good, short answer OK, but I thought the Options were fucking hard! I hcose TPS and Multi, even though we studied DSS and Multi, I decided I knew more about TPS!!! Bahahahaha!

enzi`

I did the multimedia option, and noone had ever told us how to calculate the file size, i sucessfully worked it out, BUT stupid me thinks, ok - three binary digits should represent 16 numbers... duh!

i was just thinking 2^1, 2^2, (2^2)^2 for some reson i guess... STUPID!!!!

josie_is_slut

you werent suppose to any calculations anyway. you just had to explain what each number in the calculation means

asymptote

WHere cud i find the new syllabus

Originally posted by captaind
syllabus has been cut by abt 20% for NEXT YEAR'S YEAR 12! BOS:chainsaw:
:mad:

are u sure??/ where cud i get the new syllabus?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)