SO how many pages did you do? (1 Viewer)

hysteria

HSC
I didn't write enough (esp for creative)

essay - 17.5
creative - 6 or 7 (i don't quite remember)

zahid, i'm just wondering how many people in your school do ext?

nwatts

HSC
Does anyone else type? I got something like 3,700 words. A lot less than my trials. :(

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
I did 13 creative and 13 essay. It was an absolute shitter of a test for us crime fiction people.

-sophie-

HSC
I did PoMo - 13 pages for the essay, 8 pages for the creative. I think most people did more - the girl behind me had five booklets - but my handwriting's pretty small.

bEAbEA

HSC
Kyroth*** said:
I dis tiny compared to everyone else, 8 for creative and 9 for essay. Still, I am so proud of that 9! I was onto 8 when the hour was up (i did essay first) and I thought, bugger it, I want a string, I'll take 5 min off creative! And it was okay, because my story ended, so taking the 5 minutes off didn't make a difference, and I got a string!
My teacher said last year she was marking Gwen Harwood for critical study, and she liked people who did that best, because you pick it up and go "Yep, this person must know a lot" and then "Damn, I'm going to have to read all that..." then the second book only has one page, o it makes them happy, because its shorter!
Thats clutching at strings a little, but still!
I'm so proud that i got a string too! I wrote 1 1/2 booklets for essay, and 1 1/4 booklets for creative. But, my creative is so bad, so it really doesn't matter how much I wrote.

Opium

:: Unbound ::
HSC
7 creative
14 essay

I'm happy with that effort which is all that should matter.

HSC
i did individual and society and did about 14 pages for creative and about 21 pages for essay.... assuming that its 8 pages in a booklet, am i correct?

i dont see the point of judging by the number of pages u write, however.... all it shows is how large or small your handwriting is, how many spaces you leave between words or paragraphs, or how fast or slow you write - none of which have anything to do with ur ability or knowledge.

rusty_rouge

HSC
nwatts said:
Does anyone else type? I got something like 3,700 words. A lot less than my trials. :(
Question - Is typing easier?? I was just wondering - my hand starts to reaally ache after about my 20th page, and DAMN I'd love a computer....:(

holy priest

HSC
I got 13 for the essay, 16 for the creative writing... GO the creative writing!!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
19 for essay(individual and society), 8 for imaginative.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
cataleptic said:
21.5 essay
19 creative
wow, that's amazing....i couldn't write much more than 8 for creative, ran out of ideas to drag it on. it was a crap picture for ind. and society.....dammit

the new guy

HSC
hey its quality over quantity....thats what i tell myself enyway :-S

Gendered language,
creative 9.5
essay 10.5

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
hysteria said:
I didn't write enough (esp for creative)

essay - 17.5
creative - 6 or 7 (i don't quite remember)

zahid, i'm just wondering how many people in your school do ext?
there are 7 eng ext 1 kids including me.

hysteria

HSC
that's one more than us...rumours went round on the day of AOS that only 12 people from ehb did Adv english...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)