SO how many pages did you do? (1 Viewer)

nwatts

HSC
clarity said:
I wrote 11 for the essay and 7 for the creative. I know, I know: Why do people go over the top with the essay? I dont know. Maybe we all presume that we can boost creative marks with quality over quantity?
Detail = marks. Read the exemplar responses. They're lean on argument, insane on detail, and very long.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
nwatts said:
Won't somebody think of the trees?!

Also, I do believe this was the first time ever in an exam that I wrote a plan for my creative task, as it was quite a spontaneous effort. Did anyone else do similar?
i wrote down my prompts so i would remember the order of my multiple perspective story

15.5 pages for essay
10 pages for cw

Pumpkin Eater

HSC
You people frighten me. I did 8 for CW and 9 for the essay, and that's the fastest I've ever written, in anything. I almost caught up to that in ancient today, but not quite.

~Kat~

I did Postmodernism: 16 pages for Creative & 15.5 for the essay

HSC
I've found from trials and every other exam that quantity is definitely not going to get you over the line...nevertheless;
3 booklets for essay
2 for creative

i did crime fiction. and i actually made a conscious effort to write smaller in this one
oh yeah, we have a little over forty people doing ext. from different modules.

Last edited:

kiteblood

HSC
woodsier said:
8 pages essay
7 pages CW.
I wrote something similar to that. I don't believe the number of pages you write is a reflection on your intelligence so much as the speed of your hand.

Genesys

HSC
Thank God it's all about quality.
I do indiv and society and I only wrote 8 for the essay and possibly 5 for creative. Although my writing is fairly small.

vicious_boo

Who ate my face cake?
HSC
Omg everyone has written so much in their exams...it leaves me worried about how much I will be able to accomplish writing in the exams (doing my HSC 2006)...I'm glad I'm seeing the sort of standard I have to compete against...*gulps*

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
vicious_boo said:
Omg everyone has written so much in their exams...it leaves me worried about how much I will be able to accomplish writing in the exams (doing my HSC 2006)...I'm glad I'm seeing the sort of standard I have to compete against...*gulps*
In the words of my all-knowing Legal Studies teacher, when it's your time, you'll do it. Especially after a whole year of essay writing.

buffster2002

ummmmm i feel really weird coz i filled 3 booklets for the creative writing and 5 (well, 4 and a half) for the essay....

so thats
24 for the creative
40 for the essay.

im not bullsh!tting either. How the hell did i do that many pages? lol

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
buffster2002 said:
ummmmm i feel really weird coz i filled 3 booklets for the creative writing and 5 (well, 4 and a half) for the essay....

so thats
24 for the creative
40 for the essay.

im not bullsh!tting either. How the hell did i do that many pages? lol
You probably wrote 3 words per line.

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
one of my teachers was saying that there was a girl at my school (from previous years) and when she became nervous due to exam conditions she literally wrote like two words on a page lol

C

Crazy Pomo

Haxor

rosepetal25 said:
one of my teachers was saying that there was a girl at my school (from previous years) and when she became nervous due to exam conditions she literally wrote like two words on a page lol
Yeah I do that sometimes but only cause I have slanty writing and cross out a fair bit. I wrote 48 pages all up. 6 booklets. 3 for each question.... yep.

HAHAH NOT! Fucking hate to. I wrote like about 24 pages all up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)