so how many of you girls fit my criteria (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Okay. So now that we've established that you are a completely superficial person who wants a robot for a girlfriend, I think we can also establish that you will be alone until you start to appreciate the nuances of people instead of a generic mould.

Y/N?

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
Okay. So now that we've established that you are a completely superficial person who wants a robot for a girlfriend, I think we can also establish that you will be alone until you start to appreciate the nuances of people instead of a generic mould.

Y/N?
Are you a female?

are you jealous that people who want to be a good husband/good father arn't interested in people who have emotional baggage?

now i'm sure that your going to say 'good husbands' don't stick their wife's in a criteria, and that's true.
only the 5 are uncompromisable, and the rest are 'preferrances, or a guideline'.

are you jealous that you'll be stuck with an alcoholic who'll beat you up/your kids up which ends in a messy divorce, and when your alcoholic ex-husband gets drunk he comes over to your house demanding sex.

AVO doesn't do anything until it's murder/suicide?

now of course that's an extreme.

I do see that i will be alone for a while, seeing as how not many girls around my age want to date to marry. and i'll be going into the defence force, thus not many girls there .

That's fine.
I'll wait for that girl who has decided the same as me,
to only date to marry.

That means less emotional baggage, which means less 'trust issues/commitment issues, paranoia, etc' (even STI's maybe)

and if that means i'll still be single when i get out of the defence force (28 or so), that's fine.
I wouldn't of wanted a relationship where me and my significant other are separated to such an extent.
that wouldn't of been fair to her.

Last edited:

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
fucking lol at this thread.
this cunt would hate me.

If i were to go and buy a $2000 Zegna suit,
i'd find the wool is only super 100, or 120,
and that the material is actually glued together rather than stitched,

whereas if i went to a local tailor,
i could have it tailor made, with super 150 wool, stitched together, silk lining, double vented, etc. for less.

have you ever even seen or felt a zegna suit? jesus christ you are so fucking retarded.
and oh my fucking god on this whole "oh they would've got paid the same thing in china rarara". dude. fuck.

good luck finding your girl. hope c.b has cursed her with vagi-whatever already.

lol at how his fashion guideline irritated me the most.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
have you ever even seen or felt a zegna suit? jesus christ you are so fucking retarded.
and oh my fucking god on this whole "oh they would've got paid the same thing in china rarara". dude. fuck.

good luck finding your girl. hope c.b has cursed her with vagi-whatever already.

lol at how his fashion guideline irritated me the most.
No kidding.. your a little bitch.

now why is that?

why do you feel the need to be a little bitch, put people down to give you some sort of reason to live your pathetic, insecure life?

what's the underlying psychological issue?
were you molested as a child?
was that it?

maybe it was your 'daddy'?
maybe your 'little secret' with one of your uncles?

If that's the case,

seek help.
and not from your jerk boyfriend/ex who doesn't give two shit's or a **** about you.
just wanting you to shut up, do the deed and **** right off.

or maybe it wasn't as bad as that.
maybe your parents never loved you?
maybe they never showed you any affection?

or maybe your the result of a messy divorce between your parents..
they always said it wasn't 'because of you'.
but you always said it was so when you were a child.
and here comes your reason to be a little bitch.

now if those are the reasons, or if there is any other underlying psychological issue,
i suggest you get medical help from a trained professional.

and.. my brother has a zegna suit.
it's nice, but not worth the money imo.
it's fused.
hand's down that's shit.
and it cost $2500 off the rack.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)