so how did you rebel? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Lol I just thought I'd add;

The parents are figuratively spewing about the $3800 quote I got from the dentist last weekend. Hahaha.
:/
why don't you have health insurance if your teeth are so fucked up that they need $3800 worth of work done on them?

Flissty

Hicksville, between a mountain and a paddock full
HSC
why don't you have health insurance if your teeth are so fucked up that they need $3800 worth of work done on them?
There's a dentist I'm seeing in two weeks who'll re-evaluate and quote. The guys I saw last weekend insist on 5-8 root canals.
But this guy will do all ops for small upfront fee, then monthly repayments with amazingly smaller interest. I'm paying for it, so I don't know why I told mother anything.

*EDIT: @mes ami: I didn't know about baking soda until I was 15. :/ It definitely helped, but while I was out n about it was too inconvenient.
What is this plastic? Is it like enamel?

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
whatever it takes to win your heart :shy:

but if i find you're a shit person/up yourself, then im calling it off, k?

badquinton304

HSC
Hmmm, I might consider if you promise to clean neurotically i.e. dust the lightbulbs once a day.

According to a polish newspaper thats a mascot for the winter games.

A dutch paper has put him down as the junior-varsity mascot.

Last edited:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Maybe you rebel because you're having an identity crisis. You're looking for alibrandi/the surname of the father that ditched you.
It's made funny by the fact that Christina really is a wog.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
i gag too easily, h8 going to the dentists, when they put the fluoride mouthguard on.
Yeah same. I gag then, and also....just the smell of dentists in general....makes me shudder.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
The parents are figuratively spewing about the $3800 quote I got from the dentist last weekend. Hahaha.
:/
dont you baking soda? :(

I spent 400 about a month ago on the plastic seal stuff. my teeth are healthy strange as it sounds. Read my other post to you. :) k?
*EDIT: @mes ami: I didn't know about baking soda until I was 15. :/ It definitely helped, but while I was out n about it was too inconvenient.
What is this plastic? Is it like enamel?

Lol ok, this thread has changed dramatically!
Now, ITT: We swap pro-mia tips, and talk about how generally amazing our lives are due to the fact that we are purgers and proud.

bambii92

HSC
Ive done many things:

driving in boot of friends car
lots of drinking
dangerous things (attempting 360 on a swing)
dreadies
falling out of tree drunk, and ended up fracturing my back :|
now im grounded, D:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)