so CONfuSED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MushROOM HeaD

HSC
lol this is kinda sad in a funny kinda way ... u c all my friends at skool r goin out .. well most of em nyway .. u see wen i was goin out wit a guy .. none o them were goin out .. so i kinda felt special :) but now as it is the other way around .. i feel uno deppressed and left out .. especially in the stories being told .. lol

whadya guys reckon? wat shuld i do?

FuckLiberals

HSC
MushROOM HeaD said:
lol this is kinda sad in a funny kinda way ... u c all my friends at skool r goin out .. well most of em nyway .. u see wen i was goin out wit a guy .. none o them were goin out .. so i kinda felt special :) but now as it is the other way around .. i feel uno deppressed and left out .. especially in the stories being told .. lol

Stupidest thread ever on BoS.

Lazarus, give this person a star.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
you don't feel special because you don't have a boyfriend? or because your friends are not spending time with you? as to what you have written i think it's more of the first case, which in that case, is very egoish...you make it sound like you want a relationship just to show off/impress to your friends (however that works :S) instead of caring about the person that you are with/going to be with, etc, those facts would be normal if you were in year 6 or something...but you are in year 12....plus it sounds shallow....i'd say focus on your hsc instead of thinking about how to impress people.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
MushROOM HeaD said:

stay off the mushrooms

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
MushROOM HeaD said:

Boys, who needs em... No need to stress about them especially during the hsc- you obviously have very bad self esteem problems if you feel 'depressed' by not having someone to say 'yeah hes my boyfriend'

ugh.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I don't know what's so bad about being single in some peoples opinion. I was single throughout highschool and I enjoyed being single, I got so used to it that now it feels really weird to have a b/f.

davin

HSC
N/A
become the town bicycle, so to speak.
sure, you'll be selling out and morals and standards you have, but you'll have guys after you that you can show off, and really, thats all that matters

kathelle

Slutty McSlut-Slut
HSC
I agree with you mushroom_head. As a female I find that my self worth is directly related to whether I am single or not. When you don't have a man in your life it isn't worth living (After all your entire life should be based on catching, and pleasing, a man)

sja

dingleberry
HSC
kathelle said:
I agree with you mushroom_head. As a female I find that my self worth is directly related to whether I am single or not. When you don't have a man in your life it isn't worth living (After all your entire life should be based on catching, and pleasing, a man)
and cooking

kathelle

Slutty McSlut-Slut
HSC
brogan77 said:
Swear for me kathelle, I love it. :eek:
I swear.......
FUCKING SHIT SLUT WHORE CUNT BUGGERY CRAP COCK-LOVING DICKHEAD BASTARD
Is that what you were hoping for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)