Smallville? (1 Viewer)

persephone

HSC
Friday's ep is 5.11 Lockdown, Smallville's 99th episode.

Monday's ep is 5.12 Reckoning, Smallville's 100th episode.

Friday is a double ep, 5.13 Vengeance and 5.14 Tomb.

So very very close to season 6!

persephone

HSC
This Friday's ep is 5x21 Oracle. Which means the season finale "Vessel" airs 16th February.

And hopefully the season 6 premiere "Zod" will air the week after (23/2/07).

I was hoping that they'd move Smallville from Fridays. But it doesn't look like it.

persephone

HSC
Ep 6x03 Wither tonight. With the gorgeous Justin Hartley guest starring. It's not about plant girl. It's more about the relationships between the other characters. Plant girl is just there for the sake of it. No real importance really.

Next week is 6x04 Arrow, which is a really really good ep.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
25/3/07 Ten Axes Smallville!

What all Smallville Fans have been dreading, Smallville has been replaced by none other than Simpsons repeats. After getting a record high number of visitors to Smallville Australia on Friday, obviously there were many disgruntled viewers. Channel 10 were going to play Smallville on fridays up until big brother friday night games started. Unfortunately Smallville has not been rating well recently, and last week it got a record low number of viewers approximently 500,000.

Channel 10 has given Smallville a good run, and has been very patient with the show, It has caught up on 3 seasons in one year, an effort I doubt any other network would put through. The return of the Simpsons gained 150,000 more viewers in the 7.30 Friday timeslot for 10, so chances are its here to stay. Smallville will most likely return in the next off season in December this year, which is a very long wait for Smallville fans.

The main reason Smallville has not been rating well is most probably because many people download the television show, Smallville is the no.1 downloaded television show on the internet, which would explain why people don't watch it on TV.
Taken from: http://users.bigpond.net.au/butross/news.htm

**blu_rose**

HSC
that sux
well thanks for answering my question of what happened to the show and i guess i'll have to join the downloaders then.

persephone

HSC
Yeah, I read that. I think it's such a shame. It's on a Friday night too which doesn't help. Maybe people tape them or something to watch later. I download
Smallville. I don't really watch it on channel ten. If channel ten were up to date maybe this wouldn't be happening.

Maybe for season 7 they could do what they did with the OC and play it as soon as possible after it airs in the US.

persephone

HSC
from http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2007/11/ten-hd-programming-mixes-old-new.html

Smallville on TEN HD.

"TEN will return some of its missing favourite shows to TEN HD, some as new episodes and others as repeats, plus movies and documentaries. It also launches some exclusive HD only franchises.

Returning dramas are Veronica Mars, Smallville, Battlestar Galactica, Torchwood, The 4400 and The Shield. New programmes include Stephen Bochco's US-Iraq war drama Over There and various documentaries.

Thu Dec 20
3pm Ocean Adventures
4pm Wolfman
5pm Bold & Beautiful
5.30 TEN News

7:30 Smallville "Subterranean"
8:30pm Battlestar Galactica "Occupation"
9:30 Torchwood rpt
10:30 The 4400 rpt
11:30 Movie: Bugs"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)