Smallville? (1 Viewer)

persephone

HSC
I have never seen SCARE. I caught the end where Jason and Lana broke up and Chloe had her crying session about her mother or whatever.

Next week is UNSAFE. Alicia returns and as the promo showed ... a wedding. I've only seen bits and pieces of this ep ...

It's these middle eps that are a bit ... eh.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
oh and i just wanted to clarify something here

lana lang's character is played by KRISTIN kreuk right? not kirsten?

it says so in wikipedia (don't know if its reliable though) ... f*cking **** of friends believed it was kirsten .. pfft

kirsten's an uglier name :eek:

HSC
bobness said:
oh and i just wanted to clarify something here

lana lang's character is played by KRISTIN kreuk right? not kirsten?

it says so in wikipedia (don't know if its reliable though) ... f*cking **** of friends believed it was kirsten .. pfft

kirsten's an uglier name :eek:
Yes, it is Kristin Kreuk. I hate it when people spell her name with an e instead of an i. No disrespecting the Kreuk by mispelling her name

Wikipedia has the correct spelling and is generally reliable (well gosh I hope so...all that info I got for my modern history essay....).

I don't know how your friends thought it was Kirsten. That's entirely wrong. If they still don't believe you, tell them to watch the freakin opening credits of Smallville on Thursdays.

Or show them this:

Yes "Super Kristin Kreuk" see?

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
haha thanks

i don't like that pic :eek: i'm a sucker for the more asian look of kristin rather than her european appearance. iono i think her frame and generally 'dainty' actions suit that better?

<3 her one in blue with doe eyes .. hmm i think i've posted it somewhere on this forum

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg is smallville gonna come back on normal telly...coz it wasnt on last nite and its not on next thursday...plz some1 tell me

HSC
bobness said:
haha thanks

i don't like that pic :eek: i'm a sucker for the more asian look of kristin rather than her european appearance. iono i think her frame and generally 'dainty' actions suit that better?

<3 her one in blue with doe eyes .. hmm i think i've posted it somewhere on this forum
Hm yes I saw you post it somewhere on the hottest female celebs thread. Love that picture of her. She's gorgeous.

I generally like every pic of Kristin. I know what you mean though. She's very cute...and short. She seems like a sweet person. I love the fact she's half chinese (coz I'm asian o_O heh).

omg is smallville gonna come back on normal telly...coz it wasnt on last nite and its not on next thursday...plz some1 tell me
Don't know. I heard they cancelled it last night coz Big Brother went over time. Not sure about next week. I haven't been watching coz I despise most of S4.

Don't mind my bitterness. I've been like this since reading what Al Gough said about Clark and Lana in the Smallville Magazine *shakes head* what a dumbass. Does he want to lose viewers?

persephone

HSC
I forgot which ep we're up to. I think it's UNSAFE because I don't remember the episode before it went off air.

Episode description under the spoiler

Claiming to be cured, Alicia (guest star Sarah Carter) is released from Belle Reve hospital and comes to Smallville to rekindle her relationship with Clark (Tom Welling). Initially skeptical of Alicia, Clark finds himself enjoying a relationship with someone who knows his secret, but when she pushes for more he hesitiates, causing her to use red kryptonite on him. &quot;Bad Clark&quot; emerges and whisks Alicia off to get married in Las Vegas. Meanwhile, Lana (Kristin Kreuk) decides to have sex with Jason (Jensen Ackles) in order to win him back.

And the season 4 DVD boxset comes out December 6, 2006.

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/788431

persephone

HSC
Tonight's ep PARIAH

Episode description under spoiler

Clark (Tom Welling) has big concerns after his new g-friend, Alicia (guest star Sarah Carter) becomes the prime suspect in a brutal attack against Lana (Kristin Kreuk) and Jason (Jensen Ackles). Clark initially defends Alicia, but when the evidence begins to pile up he is forced to take a hard truthful look at the situation. Hurt by Clark's actions, Alicia forces Clark to unknowingly reveal his powers in front of Chloe (Allison Mack). Meanwhile, Jason's mother (guest star Jane Seymour) returns to town with an offer for Lex (Michael Rosenbaum).

persephone

HSC
Tonight's ep RECRUIT

Written By: Todd Slavkin and Darren Swimmer
Directed by: Jeannot Szwarc
Original Air Date: February 9, 2005

In an effort to recruit Clark (Tom Welling) for their football team, Met U sends their star player Geoff (guest star Chris Carmack, (The OC) to show Clark the perks of attending Met U. However, after one of Met U's players dies under mysterious circumstances and Lois (Erica Durance) is arrested for his murder, Clark discovers that Geoff has super powers and is using them to paralyze anyone who gets in his way, including Lois. Meanwhile, Chloe (Allison Mack) continues to watch Clark to learn more about his secret.

persephone

HSC
Ratings for KRYPTO 760 000.

Next episode is SACRED.

Written By: Brian Peterson and Kelly Souders
Directed by: Brad Turner
Original Air Date: February 23, 2005

The WB's Official Description - CLARK AND LANA HEAD TO CHINA IN SEARCH OF A KRYPTONIAN CRYSTAL - After learning that Jason (Jensen Ackles) and Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) are in China searching for one of the mysterious kryptonian crystals, Clark (Tom Welling) and Lana (Kristin Kreuk) follow in the hopes of finding it first. Clark finds an artifact that leads them to the crystal, but he must battle Isobel, the witch, who has once again inhabited Lana's body in order to take the crystal for herself. Meanwhile, Lex has more information on the crystals than he is letting on.

And there's also an Australian Smallville LJ community --> http://community.livejournal/smallville_aus if anyone's interested.

Only 7 eps till the season final!

persephone

HSC
Smallville has been taken off the air indefinitely.

According to tvaus.com.au

Smallville has gone from Thursday nights because it just hasn't been rating against SEVEN's comedies and David Tench needs a stronger lead-in, both in total people and 16-39.

As frustrating as it is to have another repeat Simpsons, it will rate better especially in 16-39. And is the easy alternative when there are only 2 weeks to fill until Jamie's Kitchen Australia.

A decision as to whether Smallville will return in another timeslot is still being discussed, but if it doesn't make it into ratings, it will definitely be back in December.

And they were so close to the end of season 4 too. I blame channel's ten crappy advertising.

**blu_rose**

HSC
Here said:

The reason why i started watching the show two years ago was because of her:) But then i realised it was quite a good show, storylines, characterisation etc.

Channel 9 made a dismal effort promoting the show, the same way they did with the OC when it was on their network.
I hope channel ten does better with it.
omg was oc on channel 9?

persephone

HSC
Yes for like 3 eps. I was so excited and then it took it off air. But channel 9 isn't great with shows like that

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Is this the American airings Smallville thread or Aussie? In any case, I just saw the season 6 premiere and just want to say

Kneel before Zod. Kneel!

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
I'm glad season 6 is moving at a faster pace, its stimulating back my interest after season 5 was all over the place, hopefully it'll just get better, Episode 2 - Sneeze was quite funny!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
hey guys, im currently downloading eps 1 and 2 of season 6. we should probably go here to discuss the US airings.

persephone

HSC
Smallville returns this Friday, 7:30, channel ten. With 2 eps 4.17 Onyx and 4.18 Spirit.

I haven't seen Onyx (it has no Lois in it ...) but apparently it's a great ep. Spirit is a fun one. Annette O'Toole rocks in that one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)