HSC
Uni Grad
Why am I not bored of this game yet WHY IS IT SO AWESOME

boris

Banned
HSC
im kind of bored

few glitches

like i accidently hit delphine during a fight with other cunts and she spent the rest of the game trying to kill me, no matter what i did or how far i travelled away she would return and also i couldnt kill her

same with some guard cunt who tried to arrest me. couldnt kill him.

why cant i shoot my fucking bow whilst riding a horse cmon what the fuck

also has anyone ever noticed when you go back to that place in riverwood where delphine lives, and the hired thugs try to kill you. one of them has a contract on them signed by andres or someshit

thats the owner of that same tavern? does this become relevant later on or fucking what why does he try to kill me then you spend the next several quests in his place helping his bitch and if you try to kill him she attacks you and spends the rest of the game trying to kill you etc etc

retarded

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
im kind of bored

few glitches

like i accidently hit delphine during a fight with other cunts and she spent the rest of the game trying to kill me, no matter what i did or how far i travelled away she would return and also i couldnt kill her

also has anyone ever noticed when you go back to that place in riverwood where delphine lives, and the hired thugs try to kill you. one of them has a contract on them signed by andres or someshit

thats the owner of that same tavern? does this become relevant later on or fucking what why does he try to kill me then you spend the next several quests in his place helping his bitch and if you try to kill him she attacks you and spends the rest of the game trying to kill you etc etc

retarded
I got the Delphine glitch but when I restarted the computer to play it again ~ she was completely normal. I don't know about the other one though.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
one of the stormcloak commanders started bashing the crap out of me for no reason :( i had a bounty to pay off (i've never gotten caught for doing anything wrong)

boris

Banned
HSC
oh yeah delphine was normal again AFTER I LET HER KILL ME

boris

Banned
HSC
also the trolls/ice trolls are fucking retarded and get stuck walking the same direction for ages so you can just sit there shooting them with arrows

and if you shoot the big main dragon while its raising other dragons it does nothing

and when dragons change direction while flying it looks fucking stupid

HSC
Uni Grad
Strongly agree with stupid not being able to shoot on horseback, I'd played like 30 hours of mount and blade before skyrim and it was just so strange not being able to do it.

Also most (all) RPG games I've played never seem to get boring for me.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
i always get WoW cravings this time of year. i still haven't relapsed. FUCK YEAH!

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
im kind of bored

few glitches

retarded
if you steal shit they send hired thugs after you

boris

Banned
HSC
yeah of course but then shouldnt he still be angry at me and i should be able to fucking murder that cunt

boris

Banned
HSC
oh oh oh so they aer like quick defend windhelm or whatever and the stormcloak army attacks, quick kill them all

all 17 of them

wat da fuck why is this game like this

boris

Banned
HSC
giving this game 10/10 was a bit far sure its pretty entertaining but also full of retarded shit and glitches

boris

Banned
HSC
every single loading screen it says that stupid fucking dark brotherhood chant

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
I have ruined the game so I started playing deus ex bro

but this is so good

boris

Banned
HSC
oh yeah i bought deus ex for $29.9 the other day and black ops (i said i never would but $29 who cares)

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
getting Skyrim for my B'day on the 11th

been a big fan of the elder scrolls series since Morrowind back in 03

so for the guys that have played how well does it stack vs Morrowind?

or is it just Oblivion 2.0 with some minor changes to game play?

Oblivion was a pretty good game so I reckon I'll enjoy Skyrim regardless just want you guys opinions

HalcyonSky

HSC
havnt touched this game for about 3 weeks

4/10 for me now, even though i somewhat enjoyed it for the first 60 hours

banal boring bullshit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)