Skyrim (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
fuck me dead i just walked past this gate (or one like it, in the gold claw cave) and I was like lol that looks like the one maturelamb just posed I wonder if there's a tra - *smacked in the face*

durrp

Garygaz

HSC
so amazed at how much effort they put even into the side quests. fuuuuck

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
so amazed at how much effort they put even into the side quests. fuuuuck
Frick side quests ~ some are challenging while others is a waste of time. I stick to the main plot and that is all.

Garygaz

HSC
im finished main plot. have you done the mage college side quest? i'm currently doing one where i'm worshipping the god of deceit lulz

The Bui

HSC
Frick side quests ~ some are challenging while others is a waste of time. I stick to the main plot and that is all.
The side quests in skyrim as a whole is alot better then the main plot. I only finished the main plot because of the cool shouts you get only from the main plot.

Galladrim

HSC
A waste of time?? The side quests are the whole point of Elder Scrolls games. It's a whole flipping world out there. Seriously, the Daedric quests, Werewolf stuff and Dark Brotherhood quests are the best part of the whole thing!

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
i love skyrim

it is my favourite game. I like to boost.

I am a booster.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
that sounds fun

actually i do not know what htis game is. i played a game on xbox once and I think it was a good game because i was a lesbian and i kicked chickens all day long.

The Bui

HSC
A waste of time?? The side quests are the whole point of Elder Scrolls games. It's a whole flipping world out there. Seriously, the Daedric quests, Werewolf stuff and Dark Brotherhood quests are the best part of the whole thing!
This especially darkbrotherhood

HSC
Uni Grad
It usually starts to fall in one direction or the other and they can see in the uncovered direction if it's slid down their head enough. If you can understand wtf I'm saying.

HSC
Uni Grad
Lol I've gone from level 12-20 in like under 2 hours just from pick pocketing cunts this is awesome.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol I've gone from level 12-20 in like under 2 hours just from pick pocketing cunts this is awesome.
you'll find that your combat skills become underlevelled though since mobs scale with your level :(

boris

Banned
HSC
yeah just level up through combat
fight the guards in every town (kill all the witnesses)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)