Skyrim (1 Viewer)

boris

Banned
HSC
hey nerds last night i went into some labyrinth and whatever but none of the rune things work for me and then i put on a wooden mask and it transported me to a gaol and when i take the mask off it takes me back to where i was

how do i make the things work in the labyrinth

actually i made one work but the others wont and there is nothing in the middle of the maze it seems pretty pointless

13abie

HSC
anyone saying that magic is too strong is CLEARLY not playing on the hardest difficulty. Try playing a mage on master and enjoy getting one shotted by even bears

Garygaz

HSC
Companion??

Give armor and shield??

Send in every time??

Sit back and cast??

2ez

boris

Banned
HSC
step 1: dont be shit
step 2: do be not shit

HalcyonSky

HSC
hey nerds last night i went into some labyrinth and whatever but none of the rune things work for me and then i put on a wooden mask and it transported me to a gaol and when i take the mask off it takes me back to where i was

how do i make the things work in the labyrinth

actually i made one work but the others wont and there is nothing in the middle of the maze it seems pretty pointless
you need the quests to access certain parts of the labyrinth i think.. part of the mages guild questline, not certain as i havnt done it

HalcyonSky

HSC
anyone saying that magic is too strong is CLEARLY not playing on the hardest difficulty. Try playing a mage on master and enjoy getting one shotted by even bears
pretty much everything in the game can be kited, and every spell can be dodged.. even without a companion its possible to not get hit by anything

alexus10096

HSC
0...buy the extreme technology when you make it to a good career and
dont have to worry about jack with schooling and study and THEN, hardcore gaming welcome aboard!

HSC
Uni Grad
if you buy from steam 90

if you buy from dvd.co.uk like 45ish

and various other sites all points in between, maybe even cheaper somewhere

boris

Banned
HSC
0...buy the extreme technology when you make it to a good career and
dont have to worry about jack with schooling and study and THEN, hardcore gaming welcome aboard!
lol having a career is harder than school/study
if you cant fit in gaming now you may as well die

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
TBH I sort of wanna buy all games to support the pc games industry just until they trust us again then continue pirating.

HSC
Uni Grad
Holy shit omg omg I've watched ~20 hours of this streamed but even 720p streams dont do it justice.

Omg jizzing uncontrollably.

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
are they struggling at all though
Not actually struggling, but they're getting less and less enthusiastic about developing for the pc market due to pirating. Few developers actually develop for pc now, it's mainly just an afterthought and we end up getting shitty console ports =/

boris

Banned
HSC
Not actually struggling, but they're getting less and less enthusiastic about developing for the pc market due to pirating. Few developers actually develop for pc now, it's mainly just an afterthought and we end up getting shitty console ports =/
ohhh

well i dont care then lol i hope all developers just start developing for consoles and all you get is ports

suckas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)