Skrzynecki PEOPLEE ! (1 Viewer)

posh bitch

HSC
Hi guys, i just wanted to see what everyone else is doing about section 3 of paper one

I am only learning 4 poems in depth making sure i can apply them to the syllabus
and then i will use most if not all in the exam

I dont know if what im doing may be bad, i just dont find it necessary to learn all the poems, but is it possible they will ask a question specific to one poem ???

maibuddee

HSC
Uni Grad
I've learnt 3 poems in their entirety, and 6 quotes from the other poems.
You'll only need to use about 3 poems in the actual essay, but it's good to know the others in case the poems you learnt don't fit the question.

tigerian

HSC
N/A
Im an English teacher and in regards the statement "I dont know if what im doing may be bad, i just dont find it necessary to learn all the poems, but is it possible they will ask a question specific to one poem ???" remember that everyone gets the same belonging question so it wont relate to one text it will be relevant to every belonging text . three poems should be sufficient for you

posh bitch

HSC
Im an English teacher and in regards the statement "I dont know if what im doing may be bad, i just dont find it necessary to learn all the poems, but is it possible they will ask a question specific to one poem ???" remember that everyone gets the same belonging question so it wont relate to one text it will be relevant to every belonging text . three poems should be sufficient for you
thankss heaps.

deswa1

HSC
Are you sure you're an english teacher? The amount of grammatical mistakes etc. in this post is quite substantial. In regards to OP- they have the freedom to specify poems if they choose. They probably won't but they can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)