Skinny Jeans (1 Viewer)

Mr Lovepony

HSC
You're just jealoused because we have sexy legs. :rofl: Though I'd prefer the straight legs over clingy legging types.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Mr Lovepony said:
You're just jealoused because we have sexy legs. :rofl:
haha I bet your right.
Some guys legs are just way secksier than you girlses legs, therefore you get jealousy.

arrested development
HSC
mr_brightside said:
haha I bet your right.
Some guys legs are just way secksier than you girlses legs, therefore you get jealousy.
That's true. It's so unfair that guys have better legs than girls.

Always

HSC
technoHarmony said:
for girls: wear ballet flats. i dont like chicks with heels, doesnt look that good.

and chicks with coloured skinnies like the new tsubi range look hot! makes em stick out more
Blasphemy!

Carnivour

HSC
"i read in the SMH (hey, its better than cosmo) the exact opposite. sydney officially has the biggest shortage of available attractive men and a large overproduction of available attractive women."

haha ill keep this quote in here just so Zoe's post below makes sense :p but i actually posted this comment in the wrong window (its now in the L&R forum)

Edit: ANYWAY, what i originally meant to post here was that i bought a red hot (literally) pair of skinny jeans yesterday. they are so red. and so hot. omg. *melts*

Last edited:

arrested development
HSC
Carnivour said:
i read in the SMH the exact opposite. sydney officially has the biggest shortage of available attractive men and a large overproduction of available attractive women.
Hahahahaha! Shit. :\

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
Guy skinnies seem to only come in black but I was looking for them in pink or bright green. Anyone got any ideas?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
hmmm ive seen guys skinnies in a dulled green...but not a bright..

where the fuck did I see them..

*thinks*

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
I saw a couple of guys strolling along George St; drinking milkshakes in them. I was going to ask them where they bought their jeans but as I walked up to them some dickhead came up and knocked this milkshake out of one of the guy's hands and kept trying to jeer him into a fight.

Needless to say I never found out where they bought them...

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
i want a pair of khaki jeans
i have a diesel khaki denim skirt and i think itd look hot in jeans

anyone seen khaki jeans?

technoHarmony

nnnnnnnn
HSC
Wolfowitz said:
I saw a couple of guys strolling along George St; drinking milkshakes in them. I was going to ask them where they bought their jeans but as I walked up to them some dickhead came up and knocked this milkshake out of one of the guy's hands and kept trying to jeer him into a fight.

Needless to say I never found out where they bought them...
tsubi make them in all sorts of colors for guys. check em out at general pants/fat/maple or for a massive range check out the tsubi stores

they have bright green

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
so i went to a party on friday night and 96% of the guys there wore skinny jeans.
it was like, skinny jean heavan, coz the majority of the girls were skinny jeans.
it was a hot party.
till it dispersed and everyone went their own ways.
till we got to the oxford.
with more people in skinnies.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
melimoo said:
went to a music festival last night at Luna Park and there were mobs of boys with skinny jeans and i was so in love with all of them!!! coming from St George/Sutho shire area i see the occasional skinny-jean-wearing-boy but normally when i travel into the city - but last night there were whole mobs of them - like 5 at a time!!!!!! wooo where do they come from (skinny-jean-wearing-boys)
in conclusion skinny jeans maketh the man
lul @ me. the beginnings of skinny jeans on boys and the presets
early 2005

i saw a pretty boy today on crown street with good old fashioned tight tight black skinny jeans

and i felt sad because i wanted to kiss him! haha

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
i bought a pair of size 8 womens jeans that are skinny today. literally will walk around like frankenstein until they wear in

bootcut are srsly the equivalent of the 80s parachute pants imo (also impossible to find the right fitting waist)

im a massive poof btw

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
jb_nc said:
i bought a pair of size 8 womens jeans that are skinny today. literally will walk around like frankenstein until they wear in

bootcut are srsly the equivalent of the 80s parachute pants imo (also impossible to find the right fitting waist)

im a massive poof btw
sleep in them! they'll stretch heaps!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)