Skinny Jeans (1 Viewer)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Tennille said:
Skinny jeans = not good on me. I'm in between a size 8 and 10. My hips are too big for a size 8 and my thighs are too small for a size 10. It's very hard to find a size 9. :(
just jeans stock in-between sizes! i find a size 9!

Pierotte said:
Nah its not about the hips, its about the thighs.

You need "gappage" to wear skinnies.

You know, like a gap between your inner thighs

I suggest if theres no gap then you steer away..
I personally dont agree at all. I've seen girls wearing skinnies (that dont have the gappage as u call it), and they look hot!

i reckon incredibly skinny girls look silly. if u have stick legs,. they accentuate ur legs and make u look even more skinny.

hey, the way i see it, if ur comfortable, go for it.

Pierotte

HSC
grk_styl said:
just jeans stock in-between sizes! i find a size 9!

I personally dont agree at all. I've seen girls wearing skinnies (that dont have the gappage as u call it), and they look hot!

i reckon incredibly skinny girls look silly. if u have stick legs,. they accentuate ur legs and make u look even more skinny.

hey, the way i see it, if ur comfortable, go for it.
theyre SKINNY jeans!

If you have thunder thighs just dont wear them! They do make u look fat!
If youre comfortable looking fat, then sure! But whats the point of accentuating ur bad bits just to make a point of how comfortable you are?

They look like tights and its such a bad look!

You need skinny legs to wear skinny jeans
end of story.

skinny jeans make skinny legs look skinnier and fat legs look fatter.

So basically i think they look shit on all girls.

Meh, thats just me.

There are some jeans that arent skinny jeans, but theyre a slim cut, besically straight up an down, like a skinny straight cut boot leg, but not as skinny as skinny jeans.
Skinny jeans without the clingy.

They look good. I want some.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
Pierotte said:
theyre SKINNY jeans!

If youre comfortable looking fat, then sure! But whats the point of accentuating ur bad bits just to make a point of how comfortable you are?

end of story.

Meh, thats just me.

There are some jeans that arent skinny jeans, but theyre a slim cut, besically straight up an down, like a skinny straight cut boot leg, but not as skinny as skinny jeans.
Skinny jeans without the clingy.

You must have been scarred by some scary experience. I do agree that sometimes some clothes just don't look good on some bodies. But who are we to judge and tell people not to wear them? lol

end of story.
and once again. i just dont agree :)

salsydney

HSC
the way i see it... i would never wear full leggings out, so why would I wear leggings in denim form, out? that said, i think its a fairly good look, can look really nice, but can look awful, like most things really!

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
Pierotte said:
Nah its not about the hips, its about the thighs.

You need "gappage" to wear skinnies.

You know, like a gap between your inner thighs

I suggest if theres no gap then you steer away.

Personally i dont like skinny jeans on girls, they only look "good" on you if you have a boyish bottom half, but who needs clothing that accentuates boyishness??

I LOVE LOVE LOVE skinny jeans on guys though.
Not full on emancipated skinny guys, but tallish ones with nice hips (yes.. boys can have nice hips.. i cant explain it, but i know what i mean.. i think its to do with proportion).
my legs dont touch from my ankles to the top. gg bandi legs. my knees cannot touch for the life of them.

For the other reply: try going to a levi's store or something, they stock a lot of different sizes. Im sure u can find a size 9.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
I wear skinny jeans and I don't have gappage between my thighs...I wear a size nine Just Jeans skinnys and I think they look fine, and I don't have some kinda weird and warped self image either. It took a while for me to get the confidence to wear them in public and even longer to wear them without heels, but hey, they're clothes made for chicks, for chicks bodies. Girls with stick legs in them look emaciated. Theyre for female figures, and for wearing with confidence.

technoHarmony

nnnnnnnn
HSC
HSC
Yeah, I've got white chucks too but I just stole my brothers shoes cause I was dressing up like Johnny Cash. Mine cost $130 from General Pants, I just hope they stay in fashion for a couple more seasons, although I suppose they're not really that radical a trend so hopefully they won't date quickly

technoHarmony

nnnnnnnn
HSC
yeah the shit thing with those shoes is that you can see your feet haha. theyd look cool with some high cut leather shoes like boots or somethin.

yeah theyll be alright for winter cos of the whole black thing but i reckon coloured skinnies are the way to go!! up the colors!!! :p

HSC
Yeah, but I'm only just brave enough to wear black ones, I don't think I could ever go out in public in coloured ones

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
i bought Lee white skinnies the other day and i freaking love them. i've got black ones but the white ones just look awesome with a black top and bright shoes.

i like to think that because i'm a size 6/7 i can get away with them :eek: but i do think that some size girls just look silly with them.

technoHarmony

nnnnnnnn
HSC
umm yeah..
i think lee released some new 'super skinny' jeans.
skinny legs are just normal straight leg jeans except from the knee down it gets skinnier till its tight around the ankle.

kimmi06

HSC
skinny jeans are basically denim leggings...however they look surprisingly good, I must admit. I always thought they really only looked good on ultra skinny girls (hmmm hence the name?) but I saw a chick the other day who was....of a larger stature...(?) and they looked really good! It depends on what you wear with them I guess...

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Pierotte said:
theyre SKINNY jeans!

end of story.

Meh, thats just me.

Skinny jeans without the clingy

thats what my ones are like.
Golf Punk
$99.95
like, they are skinny jeans, but like, my ankles can breathe. coz they arent tight all teh way down.
comfy as aswell.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
Something Green said:
Skinny jeans have become the emo trademark.
i reckon that is true for guys.

girls look hot in them. guys just look silly in my opinion.

hm...i was wondering today, besides thongs, what else can girls wear with skinnies? i wanna wear mine to uni, but my feet get cold in thongs lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)