Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2 Viewers)

oly1991

HSC
Re: Single

Ive havent been in a relationship but im 15 lol

im enjoyin being single n free to do what i want although it sucks when your with your mates n their bfs :S
what?
i just read a thread you made the other day saying u had complications with your bf

nerd4lyf

HSC
same bro

CBF askin grlz

itz hard to expect there answer

soo i get mt friendz to hook me up:p

Brontecat

HSC
Never, im a loser.

I'm just not interested in the guys who are interested in me, and the guys im interested in aren't interested in me. I'm in denial. And plus, i've gone to a girl school for 4 years, went to a co-ed for 1 year and now I'm back at a girls school.

thats almost me went to girls skool year 7 - 9 then one year at co-ed but now im at a different co-ed

ditto on the 2nd sentence

jamesnf

HSC
i understand guys not having a bf, but girls if you want a bf all u have to do is go up to a guy and start flirting, cause most of the time guys wont be able to get up the courage to speak to u first from fear of rejection...

goodluk

HalcyonSky

HSC
i understand guys not having a bf, but girls if you want a bf all u have to do is go up to a guy and start flirting, cause most of the time guys wont be able to get up the courage to speak to u first from fear of rejection...

goodluk
why would they want to go up and flirt with some sissy who doesnt have the balls to approach them?

johony

HSC
why would they want to go up and flirt with some sissy who doesnt have the balls to approach them?
because the girl is desperate for a bf and will therefore take anything which lays in her path.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
its true, im a sissy when it comes to stuff like that, end up missing massive opportunities and end up swallowing sadness afterwards

Laika_

Banned
HSC
thats hwy ur still single man

i asked my gf out when she still had a bf lol

peter2

Banned
HSC
OMIE_JAY has never had a bf or gf and most likely, never will. I doubt even Townie would go for him.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
first bit true, second bit false, and i think townie would probably go for me.

ive actually had 2 chicks interested in me before, first one i didnt pursue and second one lives near gold coast and so is out of reach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)