Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

huhwotsthis

HSC
you should all be concentrating on your hsc and avoiding anyone of the opposite sex.

laniani

HSC
single!!- always been

had a 'thing' with a guy, but it never turned into a relationship...and he ended up being an ass...

I've got this crappy routine going on, where I get interested in certain guys...all good, then when they ask me out, I freak out and push them away..
then I'm like wtf? why'd I do that...
I suck.

have a current guy where this is happening, he keeps wanting to meet up again, and I keep pushing away. He's absolutely gorgreous though (with an accent, lol), so I'm TRYING to not follow my routine on this one...

HalcyonSky

HSC
single!!- always been

had a 'thing' with a guy, but it never turned into a relationship...and he ended up being an ass...

I've got this crappy routine going on, where I get interested in certain guys...all good, then when they ask me out, I freak out and push them away..
then I'm like wtf? why'd I do that...
I suck.

have a current guy where this is happening, he keeps wanting to meet up again, and I keep pushing away. He's absolutely gorgreous though (with an accent, lol), so I'm TRYING to not follow my routine on this one...
frigid lol

HalcyonSky

HSC
i preferred you when you were frigid :( this isn't going to work out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)