Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
scarybunny said:
Yeah practice probably makes perfect.
Put it this way, when and if i get married i will be a virgin, I am asked alot what if he is Bad in bed, i reply how will i know any better, i will not know if he is bad in bed cos i will of never experienced anything different.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
Graney said:
Feelings change over time. The world and human relations aren't as simple as you're making them out to be. Normal people gradually grow accustomed to the idea of marriage, and feelings of wanting to be together permanently, after a significant period of time.

Most of your current friendships will probablly up going nowhere, in a few short years time you won't be speaking to most of them. You'll have some dramatic failings out with your friends, ending with someone getting hurt.

Does this make the friends you currently have, and the friendships you've had in the past pointless?

Relationships don't have to end with someone getting hurt. It can end peacefully, you can remain friends with a former partner.
not pointless you are all losing the point of what i am trying to say, why date someone if you don't think you are going to marry them. if you dont know dont date them just stay friends, who know that they like each other until you both know not officially going out with them. I have seen it done, and it works.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
emytaylor164 said:
not pointless you are all losing the point of what i am trying to say, why date someone if you don't think you are going to marry them. if you dont know dont date them just stay friends, who know that they like each other until you both know not officially going out with them. I have seen it done, and it works.
I agree :)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
mmmm. never had a girlfriend and i don't honestly care. Sure, having a girlfriend would be great, but it's not the end of the world if i don't.

Not a decision or anythng, just how I am. when I meet the person I wanna date, then i will ask them out. I've been rejected several times before but 'meh.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
Put it this way, when and if i get married i will be a virgin, I am asked alot what if he is Bad in bed, i reply how will i know any better, i will not know if he is bad in bed cos i will of never experienced anything different.
Do you honestly believe this?

Even a virgin can tell an awkward fumble in the dark from an orgasm.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
scarybunny said:
Do you honestly believe this?

Even a virgin can tell an awkward fumble in the dark from an orgasm.
:)
BUt if sex gets better as you go at it...then it will get better as a husband and wife...well , you know :)
I agree sex is important in a marital relationship , but it isnt the only thing.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
*TRUE* said:
:)
BUt if sex gets better as you go at it...then it will get better as a husband and wife...well , you know :)
I agree sex is important in a marital relationship , but it isnt the only thing.
If you only ever do it with one person it's always going to be the same. Sort of like tennis. You'll work out how they serve it up and it'll get boring after 30-love.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
Riet said:
If you only ever do it with one person it's always going to be the same. Sort of like tennis. You'll work out how they serve it up and it'll get boring after 30-love.
I think there is room for experimentation. If you are a boring person maybe you serve it up the same each time..i sure wouldnt.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
There's a lot of repressed energy there, I'm sure they'll get freaky.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
not pointless you are all losing the point of what i am trying to say, why date someone if you don't think you are going to marry them.
I can think of many reasons to date people you think you aren't going to marry, even if you exclude sex as a reason.

But mainly, why not? What are you so afraid of?

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
well, imo, that's boring. Except for that last bit, both knowing they like each other etc, always fun with the flirting and stuff.

Anyhow, why wouldn't you go out with a person just to try it? just to see where it goes? Why shouldn't i hook up with a good looking girl at a party that i may never see again? It makes life that much more fun.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Rageeb said:
well, imo, that's boring. Except for that last bit, both knowing they like each other etc, always fun with the flirting and stuff.

Anyhow, why wouldn't you go out with a person just to try it? just to see where it goes? Why shouldn't i hook up with a good looking girl at a party that i may never see again? It makes life that much more fun.
Life is about fearing god, not fun.

HSC
^^^^ Very true!!!! I totally agreed with that.

Well why you all worrying it so much? Do your HSC first!

HSC
Why not enjoy it for the learning experience?
If you constantly live for the future and think like, "well, i'm not going to marry you in 10 years so we may as well not be together now" - you can never enjoy the present and it'll just end up a vicious cycle. one more day forward = one more day in the future to think about.
sure, its good to plan for the future but in the end, life doesn't care about your plans :)

lala2

Banned
HSC
What if you're in the situation where you suspect multiple people are crushing on you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)