single eyelids vs double eyelids (1 Viewer)

kara42

HSC
Wow. I didn't even know "double eyelids" and "single eyelids" existed...
Learn something new everyday I guess.

serendipityy

HSC
double eyelids

coz i have double eyelids and im asian
the single one make you look extra asian
and wearing eyeliner makes it look like black ink eyeshadow :)
its true

studymyassoff

HSC
that is kinda true, most chinese people i've met who have double eye-lids arent mainland chinese. I dont know why thats the case but its true in terms of people i've met/know - maybe it has something to do with the environment and gene pool available? o_O??

I dont blame anyone for thinking that a single eyelid isnt as attractive as a double eye lid simply because we havent come across many overall attractive people with single eye lids and so we just tend to lump single eyelid to unattrativeness.
I Understand what you mean... lol but its not true, i used to be surrounded with asians in high school (like half the year was asian), and ALL my Chinese friends have double eyelids and all my korean girls friends have single eyelids

but when i went to seoul, nearly all girls had double lids and all the men had non-double lids...........

the thing is generally speaking,within the asian community internationally or asia-wise, double eyelid is accepted to be something more beautiful.

and within china, if you go to shanghai- the majority will be double eyelids (what ever way they make themselves double eyelid, or they have naturally double eyelid) compared with a small, less prosperous village there will be lesser percentage of double eyelid population.

just like a wealthier nation like the US - there would be a higher percentage of women with F + breasts- (what ever way they used to make them larger or natually) than say women in africa, because, bigger breasts in today's society are considered beautiful/sexy/and women in richer nations has the ability to change what they have.

ugh, its hard to explain

Bendent

HSC
^

the thing you said about korea is because the females have plastic surgery

also the eyelid percentage thing doesnt have to do with richness of country but due to genetics.

im shangahinese myself, all my family members (except male cousin) and shanghainese friends have double though

Last edited:

Beany_

HSC
omfg so full of racists

I have double eyelids
I cringe at the idea of having single eyelids
and Im asian >.>

Last edited:

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Yeah, I'm Asian, I have double eyelids but on one eye it's less pronounced than the other. Maybe I haven't looked enough (lol) but I find mainland Chinese are the ones with single eyelids. Most other types of Chinese (so Hong Ki, Vietnamese, Malaysian, Taiwanese etc) have double eyelids.
Lol that's exactly like me and I'm vietnamese.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
the enemy never gets a chance to see wheter i have single or double eyelids.
i shoot them in the forehead by the time they see mee.
they collapse then snore.
like each victim has their different snore signature.

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
I'm asian and I have double eyelids. My friend uses the double eyelid glue stuff and it works for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)