Sigur Ros tour (merged) (1 Viewer)

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
It's on the second last day of my trials. I think I'm going to have to take the chance and get a ticket. I've really been wanting to see Sigur Ros live in concert. The Enmore is a nice venue for it too seeing as it's a fairly intimate setting (downside of this setting being the limited number of tickets...).

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
Got my tix, Row N...this is going to be good, Interpol and Sigur Ros in one week...!

taxman

make poverty
HSC
Got myself two tickets...unfortunately in Row Z....tucked away in the corner. Still, it's the Enmore. I saw The Living End there a few rows down from the back and the seats were still great. I'm really looking forward to this.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A

i got scircle-1, row o seats 4 5 6. does this mean im tucked away all the way up the back there?

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
um.. said:

i got scircle-1, row o seats 4 5 6. does this mean im tucked away all the way up the back there?
I saw QOTSA from ROW S right at the back upstairs. Its fucking dodgy. Id try and scam my way into the downstairs area or just stand up the front upstairs.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
fucken. my mates were in row k for sonic youth and said they were ok (haha). like i was in row x downstairs for sonic, and it wasnt too bad. its just with these ones we're right over on the side...i had the oppurtunity to get like seat 20 or something in row o, which wouldnt have been as bad, but right when i was about to get the tickets another mate decided he wanted to come so i had to go back and do it again

do you think we will be able to get down to the front? and how do you know if yr downstairs or upstairs, i have no idea what that "scircle - 1" thing means

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
um.. said:
fucken. my mates were in row k for sonic youth and said they were ok (haha). like i was in row x downstairs for sonic, and it wasnt too bad. its just with these ones we're right over on the side...i had the oppurtunity to get like seat 20 or something in row o, which wouldnt have been as bad, but right when i was about to get the tickets another mate decided he wanted to come so i had to go back and do it again

do you think we will be able to get down to the front? and how do you know if yr downstairs or upstairs, i have no idea what that "scircle - 1" thing means
scircle means youre upstairs. enmore security is fucking shit. my friend snuck in like 5 people using my one ticket stub. you can pretty much go wherever you want normally.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
ok cool. yea i remember before sonic youth started we were just walking anywhere, kim walked past me actually. the filthy old slapper.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
haha yea i think aunt more than mum.

i wonder if i would have sex with her...i mean like, not if she was my aunt, obviously. but just in general.

any other sonic youth fans have a thought on that topic? sex with kim?

grace would you go thurston? i would if i were a girl

walrusbear

HSC
zannaz said:
Got my tix, Row N...this is going to be good, Interpol and Sigur Ros in one week...!
i'll say!
i couldn't afford sigur ros tickets but my awesome friend rang me and said he'd bought me one :D

TaperJeanGirl

HSC
:-( I can't go.... Well, actually I can, but I'm taking the "responsible" route and choosing to focus on my trials and study my butt off - damn all you lucky people that are finished with your trials by then, I'm only just starting!
But yes, I chose Interpol over Sigur Ros (and over Ryan A, Bloc Party etc)... They'd better be worth it! Haha, ya'll must post details about the concert and tell me how it was!

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
well i thought it was awesome! i didnt think they were gonna play syndir Guðs but then BAM! they came out with it! the atmoshperics they created were unreal too

what did everyone else think?

HSC
N/A
um.. said:
well i thought it was awesome! i didnt think they were gonna play syndir Guðs but then BAM! they came out with it! the atmoshperics they created were unreal too

what did everyone else think?
That song is such a ripoff of Olaf's Grundhunger blues by Voracity Patch. May I draw upon the fall V pavement analogy.

spell check

HSC
fake_mcdickpant said:
That song is such a ripoff of Olaf's Grundhunger blues by Voracity Patch. May I draw upon the fall V pavement analogy.
olaf = mark e. smith ?

walrusbear

HSC
um.. said:
haha yea i think aunt more than mum.

i wonder if i would have sex with her...i mean like, not if she was my aunt, obviously. but just in general.

any other sonic youth fans have a thought on that topic? sex with kim?

grace would you go thurston? i would if i were a girl
i couldn't go kim
sorry

i had a similar dilemma with kim deal

oh well

if i was a chick i'd totally go thurston and lee (but not steve)
and also i'd go jim o rourke, because he's cool

walrusbear

HSC
TaperJeanGirl said:
:-( I can't go.... Well, actually I can, but I'm taking the "responsible" route and choosing to focus on my trials and study my butt off - damn all you lucky people that are finished with your trials by then, I'm only just starting!
But yes, I chose Interpol over Sigur Ros (and over Ryan A, Bloc Party etc)... They'd better be worth it! Haha, ya'll must post details about the concert and tell me how it was!
interpol is obviously better than bloc party. and prob better than ryan a (definitely, if that's ryan adams).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)