Sigur Ros tour (merged) (1 Viewer)

TaperJeanGirl

HSC
Oh, I'm so torn.... Why, WHY, does this tour have to be 4 days before the start of my trial HSC??? It's not fair!!
Aww, hell, I'm gonna go anyway. I've heard they're freakin amazing live!! And yay All Ages gig!

taxman

make poverty
HSC
I'll be there as soon as I can find out where to buy tickets. I've heard of entire audiences reduced to tears after a Sigur Ros performance...so it should be awesome.

Is anybody else finding trouble in getting a friend to go with them? None of my friends like them at all and the only person that does is my mum :p

TaperJeanGirl

HSC
^^ I'm having the exact same problem! Haha, all my friends just laugh and make jokes when I say their name or they see the track listing for Agaetis Byrjun... Pfft, they just don't get the beauty in their music! Does anyone know when tickets go on sale yet??

taxman

make poverty
HSC
Do you think it's worth buying two tickets and then trying to rope someone in afterwards? I don't want to be stuck with a bunk ticket. Why can't this be mainstream music? Then ALL my friends would want to go.

TaperJeanGirl

HSC
Trippendicular said:
I'll come Daniela, stuff Trials
Cool!! But shiiitt... that's a bit of money... Hmmm, I guess they're worth it, aren't they? And i agree completely - who cares about trials when we're gonna fail hist ext anyway? haha... we'll organise something!

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Im lucky most of my friends like Sigur Ros. :)

I just hope i can be bothered getting out of bed to line up for tickets.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
actually i dont know if he is going sorry, cos he might have to work. ive got a heap of mates going though, im sure you can tack along. we're getting a motel in the city to stay in and eveything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)