• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

*sigh* (1 Viewer)

waryap

HSC
So who's sick off year 12 already and will settle for a uni with lower atar cut-offs rather than going through this bs process? I know I am... :uhoh:

kcqn93

HSC
Short term pain for long term gain. Just keep it up for a few more months!

BHS10

Shining Down On You.
HSC
6 months left and it's all over, don't give up now!

-Lemon-

HSC
N/A
So who's sick off year 12 already and will settle for a uni with lower atar cut-offs rather than going through this bs process? I know I am... :uhoh:
err, it's barely started, and you're already struggling?
not a good sign.

kyokaku92

HSC
I'm guessing the op has started failing yr 12 already or is losing motivation... on the other hand I too am sick and tired of all this constant pressure of getting that high ATAR required for uni

BHS10

Shining Down On You.
HSC
I'm guessing the op has started failing yr 12 already or is losing motivation... on the other hand I too am sick and tired of all this constant pressure of getting that high ATAR required for uni
everyone is really. I've been feeling the same way for the past 2 weeks but i always find some from of motivation to keep me going.

zaqwerty

HSC
If you put in the effort to get good marks the good marks will serve as motivation for you to keep going.

Alternatively if you give up and start getting terrible marks you will just lose any scrap of motivation you may have had.

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
Simply because someone is feeling disillusioned, doesn't mean they're failing. I'm top 3 in all my subjects except for chem, which I think I'm about top 7.... yet I feel exactly the same as OP.

We should be positively encouraging each other, rather than ridiculing, because it's true, I'm sure most of us feel the same way.

twistedrebel

HSC
burned out? i m hitting the accelerator with half yearlies 3 week away. Full steam ahead, waryap dude i suggest you take 2-3 days (aleast one day minimum) where you do no study what so ever, that should help you get back on track.

jana--x

HSC
Year 12 isn't so bad but everything you're doing now counts, which sucks, tbh.

LOL I have half yearlies in like two weeks but yeah... just study heaps and be organised and you'll be fine :D

That's what i'm doing at the moment.

Don't burn out!

Honestly, a few weeks ago i was in the i-want-to-drop-out-stage.

But it'll go quickly, it's already March :uhhuh:

omgd.

HSC
N/A
If someone told me last year that i was going to feel this way this time now i would not have believed them at all. But i miss doing HSC. uni is confusing as hell. Id rather go back to high school anyway. As you can see im nostalgic.. roaming around the Highschool forums stilll... sighs * enjoy this year ! its your last one being spooonfed !

mRJoJo

Spacebook
HSC
N/A
maybe your burnt out from over studying?

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Short term pain for long term gain. Just keep it up for a few more months!
That's an awesome slogan/saying. Mind if i use it?

Oh and do pace yourselves, you do not want to burn out. Lots of people do not reach their potential because they burn out :/

Remember, the HSC is a game so be somewhat strategic :)

lorag03

HSC
i'm stressing too half yearly soon and our bio teacher never turns up to class and gives us stupid confusing work grrrr :mad:

William kamel

HSC
oh getting a good Atar is not all that hard, just try hard and don't give up.I'm sure u'll be pleasantly surprised by your results by the end of ths year and don't forget Universities give away heaps of bonus points these days. So need u not worry :) lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)