Sick + English Paper 2 Trial (1 Viewer)

HMF

Señor CAFS Dude
HSC
What should I do, I mean have been prepared for weeks, however have developed a severe sinus infection, went to the doctors today and they said i need to have bed rest and be on these pills. They have given me a doctor's certificate so does that mean I'm able to call in to school and not be penalised for not completing the exam tomorrow? I don't know what to do. :S

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
Call them ASAP tomorrow. Make sure you tell them all the details and ask them whats gonna happen. Trials are a bit late at your school arn't they?

Anyway. Good luck.

HMF

Señor CAFS Dude
HSC
yea, a tad. which is kinda annoying. o well thanks mate. :)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
What should I do, I mean have been prepared for weeks, however have developed a severe sinus infection, went to the doctors today and they said i need to have bed rest and be on these pills. They have given me a doctor's certificate so does that mean I'm able to call in to school and not be penalised for not completing the exam tomorrow? I don't know what to do. :S
Yeah, you'll be fine. Doctor's certificate is all you need. Get well soon.

GrammerPoliceB

HSC
I hope that you get well soon, indeed. Get a doctor's certificate, yes, great option! This may be the only option, before Macbeth leads you to your ultimate demise. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)