Should there be an Aboriginal voice to parliament? (1 Viewer)

A Proposed Law: to alter the Constitution to recognise the First Peoples of Australia by establishin

• Yes

Votes: 69 44.5%
  • No

Votes: 51 32.9%
  • Idk/results

Votes: 35 22.6%

• Total voters

carrotsss

HSC
Sorry, when did I ever NOT do gender SCIENCE? Its not studies u stupid dummy, im not one of those 80 IQ "Actuarial Studies" kids who choose the degree because they can do 2 + 2, OMG GUYS I CAN ADD i and i TO GET 2i IN THE COMPLEX PLANE OMG IM SO SMART TIME TO BECOME SBF'S PERSONAL ADVISOR OMEGALUL. Rather I'm a bit more refined, antique persay in my taste and I choose to opt into a high class, high quality, women-inclusive, gender binding, not racist or divisive GENDER SCIENCE degree.
actuarial studies = english studies ???

more details needed

carrotsss

HSC

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
vs actuarial studies:

launch ur career into finance or something:

> assist with money laundering or somthn idk

> participate in zoom calls

> use excel 2011 in 2030

> subtract and add stuff or somethn i forgor
Finance: spend your career around dicks all day. Gender studies: spend your career around dicks all day. Same thing.

enoilgam

HSC
The Yes campaign seem to refuse to take responsibility, they seem to be blaming "misinformation" for the defeat or racism which is really weak. Im starting to really hate the word misinformation because people don't understand what it means. Misinformation doesn't include opinions, views or interpretation of facts that dont align with your own or orthodoxy. There was some misinformation in this campaign from BOTH sides, but most of the arguments from each weren't outright lies, they were just opinions. 60% of Australia didn't vote No because of misinformation, it was because they felt the Voice wasn't a good idea and they weren't convinced otherwise by the Yes campaign.

year10studentpreparin

HSC
The Yes campaign seem to refuse to take responsibility, they seem to be blaming "misinformation" for the defeat or racism which is really weak. Im starting to really hate the word misinformation because people don't understand what it means. Misinformation doesn't include opinions, views or interpretation of facts that dont align with your own or orthodoxy. There was some misinformation in this campaign from BOTH sides, but most of the arguments from each weren't outright lies, they were just opinions. 60% of Australia didn't vote No because of misinformation, it was because they felt the Voice wasn't a good idea and they weren't convinced otherwise by the Yes campaign.
damn gonna share with my friends this rlly good

enoilgam

HSC
'Misinformation' is a propaganda term, honestly.
You dont agree with me so you are peddling misinformation. Seriously what ever happened to a well organised and thought out rebuttal to counter another argument? Maybe if the Yes campaign focused on that instead of calling everyone racists and getting celebrity/big business endorsements they would have won.

itsalovehaterelo

HSC
touch grass mate https://aifs.gov.au/resources/pract...nce-and-sexual-assault-indigenous-communities
indigenous kids can't go to school. if you honestly care, i recommend looking at: https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/...prings/video/a1d75ec450fe60e687f0f179872da8ab
these kids go to school, and beg not to have to go home. then when they go home, they don't come back. they beg for a boarding house, but the government said no because they are so scared of more stolen generation allegations. so they send these kids home, and they dont come to school again.

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
Why was Canberra so opposite to the national vote? 60% yes vs ~40% yes in every other state? Is it because of higher socioeconomic level or high student population or what? It seems odd to be so far removed

carrotsss

HSC
Why was Canberra so opposite to the national vote? 60% yes vs ~40% yes in every other state? Is it because of higher socioeconomic level or high student population or what? It seems odd to be so far removed
because it has an educated, wealthy, urbanised population. it’s similar to inner Sydney/Melbourne if you check them

the only places that really voted yes were the inner cities and the really remote aboriginal polling booths

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Because that's where most federal government staff are based, as well as NGOs etc. and those people skew heavily left

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
Because that's where most federal government staff are based, as well as NGOs etc. and those people skew heavily left
L city L country L society

where is reset button to 1901

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)