Should Muslim immigration to Australia be stopped? (1 Viewer)

Should Muslim immigration to Australia be stopped?

• Yes

Votes: 60 30.9%
  • No

Votes: 116 59.8%
  • Dont care tbqh because either way I couldnt care less.

Votes: 18 9.3%

• Total voters
HSC
N/A
Proof please.

Btw, God hates Israel. He said you were shit.
Sahih Muslim Book 019, Number 4366:
It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.

Ive read a direct quote from the Quran as well. It will be a while for me to dig it up because I forgot which surah it was from.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.

Ive read a direct quote from the Quran as well. It will be a while for me to dig it up because I forgot which surah it was from.
a) It's bullshit
b) This small story may shed some light onto why your claims are utter bullshit. Life of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH): A Christian King Helps Out :: load-islam

BobMoo

HSC
every single one of those "mosques" aka TERROR HUTS is led by an idiot on the same level as that Hilaly imbecile. They all practice from the Quaran which, as I just showed, is full of hatred. You might say "Oh but the Bible teaches hate as well!" It certainly does, and I think it's a load of shit as well. But the key difference is that there are effectively no Christians who go around blowing up Pentagons, WTC's, London trains and Madrid trains, Bali nightclubs etc etc etc. Every single one of those was perpetrated by a Moslem in pretty much the last ten years. Here, maybe a tally will help you understand:

Number of people killed in the name of Christianity in the last 10 years: idk, maybe 10 or so?
Number of people killed in the name of Islam in the last ten years: 10,000+

The threat posed by Islam isn't make believe. Perhaps restricting immigration means that a few Moslems won't get access to Australia. If that prevents massive loss of life like we saw in Bali, then I'm all for it.

You have not debunked this central argument. You are unable to. I win.
Don't forget, Hitler was Christian. He was arguably the biggest mass murderer in History.

False fact. This is because, back then, non-muslims were not referred to "Jews and Christians". I can tell you just got this from an anti-Islamic site. Also keep in mind that it is extremely hard to translate the Quran and Hadiths into Modern English as they are sometimes ambiguous. Also, these people that make the Hadiths (in this case, Umar b. al-Khattib), may have misunderstood the Prophet or they may have heard it wrong. It has happened a lot. All in all, I have been to mosques. There are no teachings of killing. It is a Sin to kill. End of story. If someone performs a sin, how can we consider them true Muslims? All those people that perform Suicide Bombings are not to be considered true Muslims.

You people have just been brainwashed by the Media into believing that Islam is bad. It's funny how the media can hide any killings at the hands of a Non-Muslim, but when a Muslim does something wrong, even though he shouldn't really be considered one, the media jumps all over it. A man was imprisoned in USA because of suspected "terrorism activity". It turns out, the only believed he was a terrorist because HIS UNCLE WAS FROM THE MIDDLE EAST!!! Like seriously wtf?

EVERYONE GO ON YOUTUBE AND WATCH: THE ARRIVALS. This should set you straight about who we really should be looking out for.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Dear Anonymous.22: Ra ra ra I don't care. People still follow those teachings out of context. Evidence? 9/11. Are you a terrorist? I'm pretty sure you are.

*dials the number on my anti-Muslim fridge magnet*

Jeee said:
Proof please.
Absolutely not. The burden of proof is upon you Islamic nutjobs in this case.

Moron said:
Don't forget, Hitler was Christian. He was arguably the biggest mass murderer in History.
Indeed he was. But so were the Americans...and French...and British, Canadians, Australians ra ra ra. Not at all sure what religion is followed in Russia but hell, throw them in there too. Can you see my point? Christians were fighting against Christians because CHRISTIANITY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH WWII. ISLAM HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE WAR ON TERROR, YOU DAFT BRAINDEAD FUCK.

Islam teaches hatred. People that follow Islam are invariably nutjobs. Islam is responsible for terror attacks on Westeners and I couldn't give a stuff about how many Pakistanis are denied access to Australia because if it prevents more terror attacks on our citizens then it will be worth it. They can go back to buttfuck nowhere, practice their backwards beliefs in their caves and leave our peaceful, loving society alone.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Indeed he was. But so were the Americans...and French...and British, Canadians, Australians ra ra ra. Not at all sure what religion is followed in Russia but hell, throw them in there too. Can you see my point? Christians were fighting against Christians because CHRISTIANITY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH WWII. ISLAM HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE WAR ON TERROR, YOU DAFT BRAINDEAD FUCK.

Islam teaches hatred. People that follow Islam are invariably nutjobs. Islam is responsible for terror attacks on Westeners and I couldn't give a stuff about how many Pakistanis are denied access to Australia because if it prevents more terror attacks on our citizens then it will be worth it. They can go back to buttfuck nowhere, practice their backwards beliefs in their caves and leave our peaceful, loving society alone.
Has somebody hacked your account? I don't remember you being such a narrow-minded intolerant dickhead.

anonymous.92

HSC
Dear Anonymous.22: Ra ra ra I don't care. People still follow those teachings out of context. Evidence? 9/11. Are you a terrorist? I'm pretty sure you are.

What you cannot deny is that there are good and bad in every community. And terrorists are the bad in the Muslim community, but they just use Islam as a front for their own evil agenda.

Islam does not teach hatred, rather it teaches morality and compassion, as the following sayings by the Prophet Muhammad demonstrate:

"Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you."

"Seek for mankind that of which you are desirous for yourself, that you may be a believer; treat well as a neighbor the one who lives near you, that you may be a Muslim [one who submits to God]."

"Show leniency; do not be hard; give solace and do not create aversion."

And FYI, I'm not a terrorist.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC

That's just hawt.

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
ISLAM HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE WAR ON TERROR, YOU DAFT BRAINDEAD FUCK.
You can't blame the wars on Islam. The USA chose to start a war for its own reasons.

It has nothing to do with actually protecting anyone from terrorism. Especially the war in Iraq. Even the bush administration admitted Iraq had no links to Al-Qaeda.

chuboy

HSC
every single one of those "mosques" aka
TERROR HUTS is led by an idiot on the same level as that Hilaly imbecile.
Really? Every one? Dubious claim...

They all practice from the Quaran which, as I just showed, is full of hatred. You might say "Oh but the Bible teaches hate as well!" It certainly does, and I think it's a load of shit as well. But the key difference is that there are effectively no Christians who go around blowing up Pentagons, WTC's, London trains and Madrid trains, Bali nightclubs etc etc etc.
What percentage, do you think, of all Muslims in the world act on their 'terrorist ways'? There are maybe 30-100 proven terrorists out of what, 1.5 billion? Let's say that there are 10000 Muslim terrorists in the world. That means that 0.00067% of Muslims are terrorists. And you insist that we should close our borders for fear of our safety?

And don't tell me that 'every Muslim can potentially be a terrorist' bullshit. ANY person has the potential to be a terrorist. You want to think like that, go and live in America to bask in your unlimited supply of post-9/11 paranoia.

You're far more likely to die crashing your car. Let's blanket-ban cars too, if you use one, you WILL kill lots of people in a car accident.
Every single one of those was perpetrated by a Moslem in pretty much the last ten years. Here, maybe a tally will help you understand:

Number of people killed in the name of Christianity in the last 10 years: idk, maybe 10 or so?
Number of people killed in the name of Islam in the last ten years: 10,000+
People who are bashed to death for being gay are in, fact, being killed in the name of Christianity, as God is against homosexuality. Don't forget the war in the Republic of Ireland, there's still plenty of Catholic/Protestant anger and violence there.

You are, unfortunately, blinded by your ignorance.
The threat posed by Islam isn't make believe. Perhaps restricting immigration means that a few Moslems won't get access to Australia. If that prevents massive loss of life like we saw in Bali, then I'm all for it.
So, are you also for banning cars, and knives? Maybe alcohol too. Those things will ALL cause people to die if misused. And they are misused oh so often. I'd sooner see cars off our streets than Muslims.

You have not debunked this central argument. You are unable to. I win.
I fail to see how you came to that conclusion :confused:

Last edited:

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
You can't blame the wars on Islam. The USA chose to start a war for its own reasons.

It has nothing to do with actually protecting anyone from terrorism. Especially the war in Iraq. Even the bush administration admitted Iraq had no links to Al-Qaeda.
Possibly. But it did provide a catalyst.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
If you were a chemist, you'd know that what you just said was utterly moronic. Islam was not a catalyst, it was a reagent. The war on terror was a reaction that proceeded only because a reagent was supplied to react with the otherwise peaceful compound of USA.

USA + nothing = peace (no reaction)
USA + Islam = violent reaction

jennyfromdabloc said:
I'm sure the USA would have just waltzed in there and lost thousands of its own heroes for no reason if it had the chance. I'M SURE THAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.

Wake up you simple cunt rash.

Jeee said:
Has somebody hacked your account? I don't remember you being such a narrow-minded intolerant dickhead.
I don't think that I'm being narrow-minded at all. If anything, I have broadened my mind. One who despises Israel doesn't necessarily have to love Islam. I'd suggest that anyone who loves peace and...love would hate both with just as much passion.

anonymous.22 said:
What you cannot deny is that there are good and bad in every community. And terrorists are the bad in the Muslim community, but they just use Islam as a front for their own evil agenda.
Agreed with this, but...

Islam does not teach hatred, rather it teaches morality and compassion, as the following sayings by the Prophet Muhammad demonstrate:
No, Islam does teach hatred. The quotes I provided prove as much. And whereas Christianity teaches hatred which noone follows or acts upon, Islam does teach it and people do act upon it. This is the problem, and you cannot seriously expect me to be distracted by your elementary grade posts. Islam is a threat because of the "bad people" that you mentioned, and these bad people are sufficiently evil and engage in sufficiently harmful activities so that the banning of all Moslems from Australia can be justified.

chuboy said:
What percentage, do you think, of all Muslims in the world act on their 'terrorist ways'? There are maybe 30-100 proven terrorists out of what, 1.5 billion? Let's say that there are 10000 Muslim terrorists in the world. That means that 0.00067% of Muslims are terrorists. And you insist that we should close our borders for fear of our safety?

And don't tell me that 'every Muslim can potentially be a terrorist' bullshit. ANY person has the potential to be a terrorist. You want to think like that, go and live in America to bask in your unlimited supply of post-9/11 paranoia.

You're far more likely to die crashing your car. Let's blanket-ban cars too, if you use one, you WILL kill lots of people in a car accident.
YOU ARE NOT LISTENING TO WHAT I AM SAYING. READ CAREFULLY AND TRY TO FOLLOW

1. Islam teaches hatred
2. Some people act upon this hatred
3. The results of this are CATASTROPHIC
4. Banning all Moslems from Australia may seem extreme to some (all of whom are Moslem), but is an action that would prevent the catastrophic results of Islam
CONCLUSION: All Muslims should not be granted entry to Australia.

In the same way that a pedophile should not be granted access to a daycare centre.

People who are bashed to death for being gay are in, fact, being killed in the name of Christianity, as God is against homosexuality. Don't forget the war in the Republic of Ireland, there's still plenty of Catholic/Protestant anger and violence there.
Come off it dickhead. Noone has been killed in the Ireland violence for ages. And even when it was on a high, the violence wasn't anywhere near as widespread against INNOCENT CIVILIANS as it is in the case of Islam.

But hey, I'm no hypocrite: If those people in Ireland posed a significant threat to Australians then I'd be all for banning them from this land girt by sea.

YOU CANNOT LABEL ME A HYPOCRITE. I AM NOT A HYPOCRITE. YOU HAVE NOT DISPROVED MY CENTRAL CLAIM AND YOU CANNOT WIN

So, are you also for banning cars, and knives? Maybe alcohol too. Those things will ALL cause people to die if misused. And they are misused oh so often. I'd sooner see cars off our streets than Muslims.
No, because cars are a useful tool in the hands of responsible adults. I would like to see irresponsible adults banned from being able to drive though.

Incidentally, the last incident I had on the road concerned a Moslem woman. She sped through a round-a-bout where I had right-of-way. Probably because her headscarfe (which make Moslem women look hideously unattractive, mind) was obscuring her vision.

Luckily when she stepped out of her car, a Camden street gang hustled her and gave her some grief on account of her unreasonable beliefs.

greekgun

HSC
If you were a chemist, you'd know that what you just said was utterly moronic. Islam was not a catalyst, it was a reagent. The war on terror was a reaction that proceeded only because a reagent was supplied to react with the otherwise peaceful compound of USA.

I'm sure the USA would have just waltzed in there and lost thousands of its own heroes for no reason if it had the chance. I'M SURE THAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.

Wake up you simple cunt rash.

I don't think that I'm being narrow-minded at all. If anything, I have broadened my mind. One who despises Israel doesn't necessarily have to love Islam. I'd suggest that anyone who loves peace and...love would hate both with just as much passion.

Agreed with this, but...

No, Islam does teach hatred. The quotes I provided prove as much. And whereas Christianity teaches hatred which noone follows or acts upon, Islam does teach it and people do act upon it. This is the problem, and you cannot seriously expect me to be distracted by your elementary grade posts. Islam is a threat because of the "bad people" that you mentioned, and these bad people are sufficiently evil and engage in sufficiently harmful activities so that the banning of all Moslems from Australia can be justified.

1. Islam teaches hatred
4. Banning all Moslems from Australia may seem extreme to some (all of whom are Moslem), but is an action that would prevent the catastrophic results of Islam

In the same way that a pedophile should not be granted access to a daycare centre.

Come off it dickhead. Noone has been killed in the Ireland violence for ages. And even when it was on a high, the violence wasn't anywhere near as widespread against INNOCENT CIVILIANS as it is in the case of Islam.

But hey, I'm no hypocrite: If those people in Ireland posed a significant threat to Australians then I'd be all for banning them from this land girt by sea.

YOU CANNOT LABEL ME A HYPOCRITE. I AM NOT A HYPOCRITE. YOU HAVE NOT DISPROVED MY CENTRAL CLAIM AND YOU CANNOT WIN

No, because cars are a useful tool in the hands of responsible adults. I would like to see irresponsible adults banned from being able to drive though.

Incidentally, the last incident I had on the road concerned a Moslem woman. She sped through a round-a-bout where I had right-of-way. Probably because her headscarfe (which make Moslem women look hideously unattractive, mind) was obscuring her vision.

Luckily when she stepped out of her car, a Camden street gang hustled her and gave her some grief on account of her unreasonable beliefs.
Fucking A man - finally someone who can step back and break this shit into basic logic so even the retard hippies could grasp this argument.
+1

chuboy

HSC
You claim to be broad-minded, yet you fail to have any tolerance for Islamic culture? Perhaps burkas are not supposed to be fashionable. Perhaps the idea of a burka is to prevent attention from other males.

You say this Islamic woman's beliefs are unreasonable, and yet you blatantly refuse to show any form of reason, instead choosing to force your eyes closed and accept only one facet of Islam as being the sole truth.

You say that Islam teaches hatred and acts upon it, yet you yourself hate Islam and wish to disadvantage millions of innocent Muslims based on this hatred.

And, most interestingly, you insist that you are not a hypocrite :rolleyes:

But people do act upon the more untoward aspects of the Bible.

I am still amazed that you insist the smallest minority of a religious group presenting a danger to society is justification to ban an entire religion from entry to Australia. You seem to think that the only people who pose any threat to a person living in Australia are Muslims.

I have seen with my own eyes that this is not the case. Terrorism happens laughably infrequently compared to general day-to-day violence, most often involving not one, not two, but ZERO Muslims.

1. Islam teaches hatred
Your logic fails at 4 (or, arguably, 1).
-You are correct in saying that banning all Muslims from Australia would effectively prevent Muslims from executing a terrorist attack in Australia.
-You are incorrect in saying that a blanket ban only seems extreme to Muslims
-You are incorrect in saying that a blanket ban will prevent Australians being harmed, in or out of Australia
-You are incorrect in suggesting that a blanket ban would, in any way, increase the safety of an average Australian by any appreciable amount.

This bit I just don't get. Of course pedophiles should not be allowed unsupervised into a daycare centre. But that's totally irrelevant! I'm assuming you mean terrorists are the pedophile, and the little children are represented by the poor helpless Australians.

Except that not all (in fact, almost no) Muslims are terrorists. So your valiant attempt at a coherent analogy has unfortunately failed to provide any meaningful addition to your argument.

Well, in that case, all Catholics and Protestants should be at the very least segregated into different colonies in Australia, or better yet, ejected completely. The risk of religious violence is simply too great to have resting the on the shoulders of our children.

And as an FYI, the violence and hate is still there. And it has always involved innocent civilians. The violence never occurs between to diplomatic armies - it's between the citizens of towns in N/S.Ireland.
:confused:

So what? Some adults might appear to be responsible but actually be irresponsible. The only way to be sure no one can be harmed by a car is to ban EVERYONE from driving them.

Surely you can sympathise with that view, considering you would be happy to turn away 1.57 billion Muslims from Australia because a group of Muslims whose total population would not fill more than 4 average classrooms has acted in hate in the past?

Last edited:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Dude, he is trolling.
Pretty shit way to dismiss someone's posts. If I was trolling I would have said something dumb: All Moslems should be banned because they don't eat pork! Or whatever.

Read my lips love, I ain't trolling and it's entirely possible for someone who's against Israel because of their human rights abuses and habits for violence to also be against Islam for the exact same reasons.

redmayne

HSC
Um, cool? The only thing you proved in that lame rant is that you're a dork.

Hahahaha! USA = violent reaction. Plain and simple. They don't have 350 million guns and a 2.5 million strong army for fun. Well that's not true, because they find big fights fun, so they're always picking a fight with someone.

Proof that you are unbelievably ignorant.

Ku Klux Klan

Northern Ireland (and it's still going on today actually...) Northern Ireland fears return of terrorist past as Real IRA 'claims' murder of two soldiers in Antrim | UK news | guardian.co.uk
About 3500 to 4000 people have died in it since 1969, most of them civilians, actually.

Various terrorist organisations in India, one of them in the top 10 most active groups in the world, have caused tens of thousands of deaths.

All these far-right ultra-nationalists in Eastern Europe follow the teachings of the Bible.

Many of the warlords and such in Africa recruit under the guise of Christian teachings. And actually follow the faith.

The Rwandan massacre was started by priests, nuns and churchgoers. I doubt I need to remind you how "catastrophic" that little event was. Here's a clue though...800,000 to 1,000,000.

There are attacks by fundamentalist Christians frequently on abortion clinics and other places in the USA.

If you think Christians don't practice hate, check out the pics there.
http://community.boredofstudies.org...y-ban-suppress-free-speech/3.html#post4738391

No one is listening to what you're saying, buddy. Coz it's stoopid.

1. Christianity teaches hatred
Oh shiiiiiit, it works both ways.

I'm not muslim, and I know it'd be extreme to ban them all.

Yeah, see above. You're wrong, already covered that. Dickhead.

If your central claim has anything to do with Islam being completely evil, as opposed to Christianity. Then I just disproved it. Do I get to label you a hypocrite?

Basically, your beliefs boil down to this. You're narrow minded, so you are limited to the kind of terrorism that is most prominent in your limited life, and you fallaciously and unreasonably associate an entire, 1.5 billion strong religious culture with that isolated violence. Correct? Yeah.

But keep on truckin', burqa hater.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
chuboy you're a dumbfuck and the fact that everyone but the bos muslim hippy brigade is agreeing with me shows that im right.

turn yourself around to the west, get on your knees and pray your ass out of my thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)